Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
hi guys, was going to bring the missus and the new bub Angus but during last week i lost a grandfather and kate lost her last remaining grandparent her nanny, so they are off to Port Maqcuarie for her funeral, so looks like i'll be coming alone on the 19th. Been a while so it'll be good to catch up.
Cheers
Rob
I am very sorry to hear that Rob, hope you and the family are okay.

Troy.
Hi. Also sorry to hear that Rob. With the better half gone the only sensible thing to do is come out for a feed and social anywayVery Happy We can compare favourite grandparent stories.....

Just waiting to hear if the rain has scared Tex and Bundy off or not but I'll be there regardless. Flatmate has gone to Melb for a few days so have to fend for myself!!! Scary
Pam & I will be there............
Ok. Have just heard from Tex and he won't be able to make tomorrow night unfortunately as he's locked in with media appointments etc. He sounds like he's having a great trip with lots of laughs all the same. Hope to still see the rest of you there. Very Happy
Will try and make it Tonight
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
BUSA-RO Wrote:Will try and make it Tonight

Good it was quiet at work so i took off when i had the chance see ya tonight Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'm flat out at work and won't make it.
Have a good chew
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
hey well im back to work tonight so i will miss out. hope to be home for the next night
busa, love em
I'll be there
Licence Back!
Great food, great people, crap weather.

As Meatloaf said, "Two out of three ain't bad."
Licence Back!
Sorry guys we meant to come tonight. With me going on 4 weeks leave, things got a bit hectic at work (Im not important just need to time manage better) and Im pulling some long hours so I don't come back to a disaster. Hopefully we will make the next one. Keep it shiney side up.
Always a good time, for all of the two times I have been there Very Happy And it seems it was decided conclusively tonight that white is not a gay colour !! Unfortunately I did eat grilled barra at a big steak place so maybe I didn't do that cause any favours.

See you all there next time for a big bastard steak
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:it was decided conclusively tonight that white is not a gay colour !! Unfortunately I did eat grilled barra at a big steak place

And ermm you didn't even ride... Coolsmiley

Wm Roll
Licence Back!
Might see you at one of these get togethers in 2 to 3 weeks, with a bit of luck.