Bling time LOL
Did you have any luck Batfink? I like you led idea, think I saw a pic with a blue one in or outside of it around the window.
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Haha that's a joke right? Sarcasm sensor faulty
Found these guys on ebay, roughly 400 a cover from the states but the funniest thing is they offer payment over 6months never heard of that through ebay before.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hayabusa-B-King-...3AHayabusa&hash=item541b989adc&vxp=mtr

I'm tossing up these, cheap set from China. Not sure I want to risk the build quality. Anyone know if there could be major design flaws, not heat resistant, running power through it, cracking etc. I figure if it's made of decent steel, most likely cast anyway, it should hold up just like any other cover during normal use? Something making contact with it, ie the road might be a different story.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/White-LED-See-th...4639d1e2d5&vxp=mtr
nice find with the black... wonder if they do different coloured LEDs lol

Only issue I have heard with them, specially the cheaper ones, is that you need to reseal the glass. Basically take apart and use a good quality sealant/silastic to reseat glass.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Yeah I've seen them with a multi colour led that you can set and change with a controller. Not sure I want to hack at my fairings just yet though, but then again I kind of do
I know mark.. I will have to do that without the Minister of Finance knowing LOL

I got my black ass end fairings and will start the conversion over next few weeks (got to much work to finish on the house). So the BEE will end up with black front fender, black rear cowling/hump and some added motifs. Now I know I can get the rubber grommets for the rearsets I will be seriously looking at powder coating them before summer. Might get the drop down pegs too??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey batfink, what colour you doing the rear sets? Will look good with a black rear. I really like the yellow bikes. Love the black though so may have to add yellow to mine. One thing I like about busas is the possibilities are endless.
Hi POckets... I have already painted both the rear pegs and rearsets black as a trial look (only used spray can LOL). They looked good so now I am going to powder coat both satin black and add some decent vinyl tot he rearsets to reduce wear.

I am also changing the rear cowling/pods/hump and front fender to black too... adding some custom decals and thinking strongly about changing the Yoshi mid pipes from chrome to black?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1