serious cutting off problems almost caused wreck!!!
I went up the mountain the other day for a quick "tire melt" and almost wrecked my 99 busa. I went into the curve, leaned, dropped a lil knee down, and suddenly my bike CUT OFF! I almost dropped it! So I got it leaned back up, and hit the starter switch while I was still rolling and I got nothing! like I wasn't even pushing the start button! I tried popping the clutch and everything while I was rolling to get it to start and nothing worked! then suddenly I just kept pushing the start button in and fired it up. Then as I was going to find a pull off to look the bike over, It cut off and on by itself about 5 more times??????I pulled over, looked it over, and could find nothing! when I started to restart the bike,it almost didn't start, like it just cranked and cranked before it finally started back up, and this bike always fires on the first crank! Wtf anyone have a freakin clue? I am dumbfounded where to even start on this problem...............it has never gave me any problems what so ever! I even left the cover off of it in the garage to "punish it" and make it stare at my wifes harley until it decides to act betterSFun_kickingroin anyways guys any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
serious cutting off problems almost caused wreck!!! - by LANDJET - 15-04-2008, 05:14am
RE: serious cutting off problems almost caused wreck!!! - by Tunesville - 17-04-2008, 08:06pm