Stuff from "the other" board...
Gazza
(12/7/00 10:57:22 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: Important?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And once again FoolishWanker, you have proven how right we are. I don't recall any of us here making any claim to being important. That's clearly your forte, John. Take your name here as an example - Foolinfected. You imply that you are surrounded by fools and that you are the only one not a fool. You come here with supposedly a wealth of knowledge about the Hayabusa but neither display nor share any of that knowledge. So either you have it and won't share it, or you don't have it. I suspect the latter. Yet you wield that supposed wealth of knowledge like it is some source of power. Knowledge is only power if it's shared.

If anyone has over-estimated their importance I suggest it is you John. If we are guilty of anything it is of also over-estimating YOUR importance. Instead of helping other Hayabusa owners get the most enjoyment from their bikes, you simply hold back anything of use in the hope that it may provide some benefit to you. Yet we are important enough for you to visit one of our members and use his facilities without even so much as a thank you, let alone payment. I suspect your only agenda is to yourself John, by doing little jobs that are just within your capabilities for monetary gain. And I further suspect that herein lies the rub. Someone else is doing work you could be doing and you resent them for taking money out of your pocket.

If you think we're all fools, why do you even bother coming here? WHy do you bother reading this board? Why do you bother visiting Pete's Pitstop and using his workshop facilities and dyno? We're all fools JP. Get out now while you still can!!! And please, unless you are interested in joining in the fun and being of some help to the members.....stay away.

Edited by: Gazza at: 12/7/00 10:57:22 am

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/7/00 9:50:24 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Who's Important !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one here thinks there important John,just a group of guys enjoying a pastime,each person contributing what they can when they can. Once again a mistake John,the same mistake you made with me.........I did my apprenticeship 25 years ago,we are not all FOOLS as you would like to believe. So the invitation still stands John any positive input gladly excepted........shit we even accept jokes,trivia what ever you like to contribute, but not someone hanging shit on others,there is another board available for that. Boss
Ride Hard But Safe.......In The Wake Of 188 Hp

GSXR1000
(12/7/00 11:08:15 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bitching
Getting as bad as the other board guys

C43
(12/7/00 2:26:29 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bad to the Bone ....
No, I disagree with your conclusion Gsxr1000 ... We will eradicate the unwanted elements of content that we deem appropriate and NEVER evolve into the regressive state of affairs that the other board lent itself to. And read again, This is not 'bitching' as you so eloquently put it, but recourse to an arrogant overstatement. You must understand that when an individual provides an area of contention for the sake of contention, it will be taken up ... for we are all intelligent individuals and when there is a human being who walks the earth, with the style of step in his or her mind only, that has been compared to the greatest, then its time for a reality check and this is what these responses are. A reality check ... for someone who needs to re-assess what they, as another human being, are about.
And FoolInfected, the very thought that you could say what you say after having used the facilities and hospitality offered to you astounds me as you have shown that you have no gratitude to your fellow man.
JP .... when you hear what people really think like you just did on this board, understand dear sir, that this is a lesson in humility ...

Snaggs
Poobah
(12/7/00 5:33:05 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Re: Usefull Info
Well.......that was usefull information, JP.........NOT! Mind you, you do keep most of us entertained. Maybe that infection of yours needs some serious medical attention! LOL

Snaggs :-: Ride Hard But Safe With 180 Odd Horses On Lifes Highway!

Edited by: Snaggs at: 12/7/00 5:33:05 pm

Foolinfected
(12/8/00 8:27:10 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Foolinfected
Talk about going off half cocked. Foolinfected was what I have called my drag bikes for the past ten years. It is actually a corruption of Fuel Injected. But hey, don't let that get in the way of a little hysteria. I'm not sure we are talking about the same Pete's Pitstop here. The only time I have been on that dyno was at his request to show him how to use his new toy. I have no need to use it, there are others around that are a lot closer to home.
To you Gazza, seeing as how you want to get personal, it's a pity your not as fast on the bike as you are with your mouth, wouldn't be so embarassing seeing you down the coast.
You're all right though. Why do I bother. I better stop now before I am accused of wearing out Pete's dyno and not paying for the privilege.

GSXR1000
(12/8/00 9:04:26 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Re: bad to the bone
Do you really talk like that? Seems to me if someone wants to post they do it when they like about what they like, isnt that what this board is for? As an "outsider" to the two boards I can assure you that there doesnt appear to be much difference at the moment, and thats a bit sad.

Boss2
188 Hp
(12/8/00 9:05:09 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard
Ok Ok .................How About This !!
I think the shits gone far enough as Gsxr1000 said we don't want this to become as the other board has come. The simple reason the guys get pissed JP is that you don't seem to want to impart any knowledge or info to them ??. I run a business and try to make a living out of it but I would have had nearly as many bikes here doing odds and sodds to and trying to help the guys out a bit as I have had paying jobs. I figure give a bit recieve a bit. I have also asked you John for input both on here and in private on more than one occassion for what ever your reasons you choose not to and I'm buggered if I know why. It's your porocative I agree, but shit I did and still do welcome your input as no one person knows it all we all learn from each other.As I have said and say again I appreciate all and any help you have given in the past,but this aint a contest (as far as I'm concerned) and if it was I'm damn sure my three apprenticships in varying trades I have done would put my knowledge base on a pretty good par with what others may offer.Difference is I'm quite prepared to share and pass on what ever it is I know as readily as I am to recieve from any one who can teach me something new.
Any way enough of an essay,I've got a TL1000 waiting to shake the walls of the dyno room so best go and do it,once again John would appreciate the input don't know how many times I can say it,and as far as using my dyno...I told you in person..........."any time your welcome" I couldn't give a rats arse as I said before,give a bit recieve a bit,thats what makes the world turn. Boss
Ride Hard But Safe.......In The Wake Of 188 Hp

C43
(12/8/00 10:02:49 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Bad to the Bone ....
Yes I do GSXR1000 .... Now the bit about posting what you like, when you like, that is what we allow... though you have to be prepared for opinions of others dont you think? What makes us different is that we will always discuss it without really calling anyone names and hopefully keep it to a discussive format. But with all the brouhaha, I do agree with you that when it seems there is friction when there should be a joy of shared passion, it is always depressive by any circumstances. Though having said that I wish to reiterate the fact about " the joy of shared passions " . Isnt this what it's all about? So why doesnt everybody do it? Or do some quarters feel that by witholding information gathered by themselves, that somehow they evolve into a better human being? Knowledge IS power .... but guess what? Imparting one's knowledge is empowerment ... to the masses ... and deserves the highest respect ....

GSXR1000
(12/8/00 10:26:54 am)
You have been banned
in this ezboard bad to the bone
Thanks for your reply C43. As to the rest of your comments I havent been through the board to see what the trouble is, so I might do that before I agree/disagree with you. Will get back with an informed & impartial opinion!!!!!!!
Guess your waiting with baited breath.

C43
(12/8/00 1:45:54 pm)
You have been banned
in this ezboard Waiting ...for what?
No ... GSXR1000, I am not waiting with baited breath and there is no fight if that's what you are implying ... All it is, is that it's MY opinion ... which should not matter to you if it is of no consequence, as it does not matter to me because your current opinion is of no consequence to my being.

So by all means feel free to, or not to, reply ....

Messages In This Thread
Stuff from "the other" board... - by demeester - 23-11-2000, 09:55am
Re: Stuff from "the other" board... - by demeester - 24-11-2000, 10:02am
Re: Stuff from "the other" board... - by Volvi - 24-11-2000, 10:24am
Re: Stuff from "the other" board... - by Volvi - 24-11-2000, 10:27am
Re: Stuff from "the other" board... - by demeester - 07-12-2000, 08:09am
Re: Stuff from "the other" board... - by demeester - 08-12-2000, 01:21pm