The Gen2 1441 build
(21-02-2010, 07:29am)bigjay Wrote: Most busas just got in my way yesterday!!!!!!!! Decided to just dive in underneath in turn 1........ Isnt that right Nigel??????????Trophy

BJ, isn't that you to the right of the picture with the Big Bore Busa cutting up the inside of you? Roll

[Image: LMAOknee.jpg]
A head-on shot of that would be an awesome pic Pan!!!
will we see this beast in a magazine sometime soon?
(17-08-2010, 11:29am)pan Wrote:
(21-02-2010, 07:29am)bigjay Wrote: Most busas just got in my way yesterday!!!!!!!! Decided to just dive in underneath in turn 1........ Isnt that right Nigel??????????Trophy

BJ, isn't that you to the right of the picture with the Big Bore Busa cutting up the inside of you? Roll

[Image: LMAOknee.jpg]

black and blue leathers for me. Not gay white leathers WTF!!! and i dive down the inside of busas!!!!!! Not the other way around..........Need a turbo on that sucker to keep with me2fast4u2fast4u Notice my avatar picture? There is one of me at eastern creek doing exactly the same!!!! Drifting that sucker into turn 7...... Hang on, i think i know that girl in the white leathers..... She rides a 06 gsxr600 and it looks like she is riding around you Pan...... oooops, could cop some backlash now. When ya ride as good as me, ya tend to get that!!!!! Looking forward to you getting ya busa on the track Pan. That will be awesome mate........
Drifting? No photo means no proof! Pi_tongue

Here's me from front-on CJ!

[Image: 08Busaslide.gif]

Big J, are coming to EC on the 18th of Sept? If you do, I'll go slow so you get get half a look at my bike... Showback

Roll (I love trash-talk)
because you say its you, it must be trueLol2Roll when ya get to red group, come get me........... stock 600cc against a HIGHLY modified busa???? Yeah sounds like a fair fightWtf Its not smack talk. I have gone up the inside of busas. FACT. If you're offended, thats your problem. Peace......
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
hes calling you out pan , i would make an example of him for all others to see mate LOL
(17-08-2010, 05:51pm)big kev Wrote: hes calling you out pan , i would make an example of him for all others to see mate LOL

whatever floats ya boat................
here a hanky mate dry your eyes mate , dont be so sensative , its all in fun , well its suppoded to be
who's crying???????? Im laughing actually.......Lol2Lol2Lol2
as long as you can look at it and have a good Lol2 then thats all good ,
(17-08-2010, 07:20pm)big kev Wrote: as long as you can look at it and have a good Lol2 then thats all good ,

life's too short to take it seriously!!!! Cheers mate....Clap
(17-08-2010, 07:26pm)bigjay Wrote:
(17-08-2010, 07:20pm)big kev Wrote: as long as you can look at it and have a good Lol2 then thats all good ,

life's too short to take it seriously!!!! Cheers mate....Clap

Too true fellas. It's about having fun out there!
Besides, I'm in White Group. The only time I'll be going past BJay is when red group is in the pits Roll
One year on update.

[Image: 1-Copy13.jpg]
Pan at ECEek

I love this bike! its done about 10,000k's with the 1441 and not a problem so far. She starts first hit of the button hot or cold, has done a lap of Tassie, several trackdays at EC and Phillip Island, commuted in Sydney peak hour traffic in mid summer without over heating (got stuck in the M5 tunnel for 20 min in 40 deg heat and the fans kept her on half)and has been a pussycat to ride even with the quick action throttle.

It has Galespeed ally wheels and braketec discs (Kawazuki Trophy) and runs on the stock reflashed ECU

The sound at idle is awesome as she lopes along on the cam which draws looks from everyone and when cracked open lofts the front wheel in 3rd and 4th gear. The way it smashes everything on the straight is hilarious Pi_tongue LMAO

This bike is a testament to a quality build and a quality tune. Thanks Leonard and Pete Trophy Thats prolly why it was voted the best gen 2 at Tathra (thanks guys)Biker

With the exchange rate as it is why wait for a busa on roids?