Mocha/Latte night in WA, Cottesloe on 17th March, 09 at 6.30 PM - (Past Event)
Roo Boy Wrote:Yeah I'm in. It's my Birthday next day so will be having the day off.
Is there anyone in the Northern Suburbs that would want to meet at Hillry's or Scarb's to ride down?

Hi Roo Boy,

I can meet you at Scarb's, call me or pm me for the location.
Cheers,

Bill
andcad Wrote:Hi Troy, will turn left at Cockburn Rd past Alcoa and along the coast into freo. see ya there

Wonder why your turning down Cockburn Rd Andcad - arrrrreeee now I remember Yes nice set of corners through there been a while since I've seen them as well.

All going well will see ya on Tuesday looks like there will be plenty of new faces, gee I can see another ride coming up. Will have to look ahead I think and see when my next weekend off is coming up...
Rev004 Wrote:
andcad Wrote:Hi Troy, will turn left at Cockburn Rd past Alcoa and along the coast into freo. see ya there

Wonder why your turning down Cockburn Rd Andcad - arrrrreeee now I remember Yes nice set of corners through there been a while since I've seen them as well.

All going well will see ya on Tuesday looks like there will be plenty of new faces, gee I can see another ride coming up. Will have to look ahead I think and see when my next weekend off is coming up...

What 2 long knee scraping bends, dont know what you are talking about Very Happy

check your weekends guys, would like some feed back on that run down to Bridgetown, 900km's of fun
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

CRAP CRAP and double CRAP!!!!! would love to come but got to work have fun and see you all on the next ride hopefully down to Bridgetown OH and did I mention CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP stupid work.
have fun guys. bikes still in trailer with bald tyre.

maybe after drag season for me. when are you doing the bridgetown run?
REVIT13 Wrote:have fun guys. bikes still in trailer with bald tyre.

maybe after drag season for me. when are you doing the bridgetown run?

Ian poor excuse you shoud be coming we can give you the receipts and you can claim it as a business cuppa. Bring the bike in the trailer oh damn second thoughts that for the Hardley Drivables isn't it Lol3
Thanks for organising tonight. Great to see over $200k and nearly 2000HP lined up

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/b...020544.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/b...020547.jpg
bear Wrote:Thanks for organising tonight. Great to see over $200k and nearly 2000HP lined up

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/b...020544.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d175/b...020547.jpg

Hi Bear,

Excellent words ' $200k and nearly 2000HP lined up' - thank you all for joining us for a fun filled evening, I liked few of the comments which are hard to forget...
** These are not my words so please dont get mad at me**
> Our of 10 bikes 3 are whites....Limited..only 150 for Aus....exclusive .... my ass....Lol3

> There were 3 Whites, 3 blue and silver, 3 black and once Silver....untill rooboy joined us with the only red and grey.

> Avon tyres are like my misses, harder on the inside and soft on the outside....oh thank god she is not listening.....Lol2

I also noticed that..

> The only bike to have standard exhaust was mine.....Pi_freak

> K9 black looked Yum....Trophy

> Bear had excellent paint job done to his bike the Black with bit of red was standing out along with his HID lamp

> Got to see had and hear all possible types of exhaust on Gen2.

Over all great night, very nice people. Thank you very much for making me a part of this.

Horndog we missed you...may be next time you will join us.

Cheers,
Bill
well done on the turnout. onya bill for setting it up.

after some words of encouragement from rev004 i had to jump in the cage and catch up with everyone.

my blue/black k8 with gold wheels is feeling pretty special at home when there were no others there but 3 le white ones. lol
Great to catch up guys and also put some faces to names, lets keep it up.
Thanks to Bill for organizing it Clap
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

andcad Wrote:Great to catch up guys and also put some faces to names, lets keep it up.
Thanks to Bill for organizing it Clap

+ 1. It would be great to do this more often.

No-one has mentioned the fantastic view we had of a typical WA sunset.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Yes more Busas and I can say now that I've seen another White Ltd here in Perth Go those Whites.

Ian great to see you get down even though it was in the cage but hey it all about the gathering. Oh by the way I've seen more Blue and Black with Gold Wheels than the white. I should've grab a photo today a saw 3 together riding towards Rocko which looked great..

Anyway nice to meet the new faces and catch up with the everyone else. Well done Bill..Clap
Ah Ha,Those guys that photo was on PSB, got it on my desktop. Would like to be in the next one, and have a K6 mate to tag along.
Best of all hello to all you guys, if you dont ride one you dont know :)
kevbusa07 Wrote:Ah Ha,Those guys that photo was on PSB, got it on my desktop. Would like to be in the next one, and have a K6 mate to tag along.

Hi Kev Welcome to the club just watch the riding not talking section and you'll see when someone does a post. The next trip could be a all dayer down to Bridgetown and back approx 800-900 k's if your up for it.

I think one of the other guys has posted for a ride in the next couple of weeks but I'm out as I'm working weekends.
Rev004 Wrote:
kevbusa07 Wrote:Ah Ha,Those guys that photo was on PSB, got it on my desktop. Would like to be in the next one, and have a K6 mate to tag along.

Hi Kev Welcome to the club just watch the riding not talking section and you'll see when someone does a post. The next trip could be a all dayer down to Bridgetown and back approx 800-900 k's if your up for it.

I think one of the other guys has posted for a ride in the next couple of weeks but I'm out as I'm working weekends.

Thanks, was a bit jealous seeing that photo, will check it out. Very Happy