GSXR nearly a busa
(18-06-2011, 01:12pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(18-06-2011, 10:35am)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Maj
Also, I need someone to show me how to nick photos from FB, I want to show ME in the rain. On road tyres. These boys using wets are SOFT! SOFT I tell you.

Just open the photo on FB right click and select save as

You can download the photos from FB, just click on the picture and the download tab appears on the top right section
Nice one Bruce Pi_thumbsup and great shots.

Is that the 750 you bought from Adrenalin?
Bruce
Riding in the rain on the track would be very different. So was "keep it smooth, hold that throttle still" going through your head on every corner????
It'd be a great way to hone your skills.
. . . but not my idea of fun. My last track day, I told myself - if it rains, give up and go home! - now I know I must be soft. -but I suppose the race glass would give you a tad more confidence??

You must have known it was gonna be wet to turn up with "wets." How did they feel when the track was dry? or was it wet all day?

Heidi,
Let us know what date you are doing Winton. If I'm back I'll join you guys. It's my "home track" but I haven't ridden it in 25 years, and it was different then. Maybe Vitto and Bandit may join in too?

In Pommieland atm. Hopefully will ride "Isle of man" next week! Drool
back mid July.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Do you have a Video camera for the IOM lap ??

Aug 21 is out, be in US then, but Oct 23 is better
Yes mate thats the Gixxer 750 from Adrenalin best buy ever.
[Image: IMG_1437.jpg]

Ward, Heidi and I did the three day weekend at Eastern Creek and the forecast was rain every day. On the Saturday I slipped and slid around on a set of pilot power street tyres and didnt enjoy the day at all so Saturday night I got onto Craig White and got the racing wets.
[Image: IMG_1444.jpg]

It rained all day Sunday and Monday so the wets were perfect, incredible grip, nearly as much as dry racing tyres. It took a few laps to get my head around the amount of grip available. A couple of times during the day Monday a dryish line developed between showers and the wets started to overheat and slide around so you just had to change your lines to stay on the wet areas.
[Image: IMG_1446.jpg]

Smooth with all imputs is the secret but so much grip I could get my knee down on most corners. I have a spare set of wheels with discs so now have slicks and wets - set for any eventuality.

My body position is getting better but still sucks when you compare it to the really fast guys. Its really hard for me to force myself down over the tank and off the bike.
Compare my shitty body position to this guy
[Image: IMG_1462.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1459.jpg]
(18-06-2011, 05:12pm)Ward P Wrote: Heidi,
Let us know what date you are doing Winton. If I'm back I'll join you guys. It's my "home track" but I haven't ridden it in 25 years, and it was different then. Maybe Vitto and Bandit may join in too?

Oh yeah the big red beast loves Winton

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-06-2011, 07:31pm)bandit Wrote:
(18-06-2011, 05:12pm)Ward P Wrote: Heidi,

Oh yeah the big red beast loves Winton

Great shot mate - look at the load on that front tyre!
(18-06-2011, 10:35am)Heidi1 Wrote: Hey Maj

We're looking at the Winton dates at the moment for a ride day. I think there are only two that fall on weekends. When we pick a date, do you want to come and run around in circles with us????? Also, are you coming to PI this year in November? I think I need to kick your arse at poker.

Also, I need someone to show me how to nick photos from FB, I want to show ME in the rain. On road tyres. These boys using wets are SOFT! SOFT I tell you.

Post the date you choose for winton and I'll come up with the cbr, plus it will be a good oppurtunity for you to give me some tips Heidi! And I did say "TIPS" Simmo!!!!!

Great photos of you too Bruce!!!!!!!

Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Update
She has done a few trackdays now and ran like a champion everytime, even after I binned it on cold tyres at turn 4.

I finally got round to painting the raceglass and decided to go for that really in your face obnoxious look. Still waiting for the sticker kit to arrive.

This is the result!

[Image: PA271349.jpg]

[Image: PA271355.jpg]

[Image: PA271356.jpg]

[Image: PA271357.jpg]

[Image: PA271352.jpg]

[Image: PA271350.jpg]

Im not good at painting and as usual stuffed up the 2pack clear coat, I'll have to talk to someone who knows what they are doing to find out why its gone like sandpaper in a few places.

Is it in your face enough??
Mattttteeeee.....that "in your face obnoxious look" is FRICKIN' AWESOME....looks H-O-T, Bruce!!!

Clap Pi_thumbsup Clap

looks like ur gonna hafta invest in a really, REALLY DARK TINT visor, pan!?! Lol3

Coolsmiley
Nice riding BLACKZOOK & great photos too Pi_thumbsup
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
omg my eyes sting, that thing is lairy as F**K
(27-10-2011, 08:41pm)sutur Wrote: omg my eyes sting, that thing is lairy as F**K

LOL - exactly my plan.

Its hard to overtake when your eyes are burning and your fighting your gag reflex.

I'll be the fastest in my group!!!!!

I like it!
Great looking BikeClap