Simmo's done it!!!!!!!
I guess those copper busas are faster afterall.I like to see a dyno printout of your bike and andys bike.Definately wednesday built bikes.Maybe its just the alloy subframe(which i now have) thats the difference. .It was great to see someone with talent able to capitalise on the improvements the exhaust made. <i></i>
great work simmo. What sort of Hp is the bus putting out at the moment mate? Don't ride behind me, I might bin it, Don't ride in front of me ya slow moving bastard, Just ride beside me and shut the f*** up.<i></i>
CONGRATULATIONS!! I might listen to you next time you give me advice.

WELL DONE! <i></i>
Simmo,

So are they running the friday nights as per what Jim Read was saying last wednesday night. Group 2 and Group 3 with street cars/bikes also?? <i></i>
Not sure Dee
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Good work Simmo,

145 eh! thats flying for a stock motor.

Hope this is the start of something more, rather than the end, now that you achived your goal!

Get a UDL licence and your welcome to ride Quicksilver.

Those Friday meets sound ok I wonder about track prep though!

Leonard.

<i></i>
Good on ya Simmo. <i></i>
I would love to see the Dyno numbers for the new pipe

The best i can do is 138 mph with a 10.314

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Good stuff Simmo
Pissed off I missed the big event.
Now I'll definately stay away from you at the staging lanes <i></i>
Simmo,
You can get stuffed your not getting your beer until I see the results of the drug test.

Fantastic mph mate there is life in the rusty old girl yet. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Does that make you the second fastest member of the Sydney chapter Bruce? <i></i>
Fark Bruce u will need a longer swingarm than u already have mate. I hope Simmo has good taste re the beer. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
You can all get stuffed.
I doubt the Simmo or I are even in the top 10 Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Bruce anyone that has a go is number One
as for passing a drug test can you give me 6 months

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>