What boost out of the hole?
I've never heard of no traction at willowbank, countless no-bar 7, low to mid 8 sec. passes on shinko's. Sure simmo wasnt talking about sydney maybe? What sort of intercooler are you running ??
(01-07-2012, 11:31pm)Chuffed Wrote: I've never heard of no traction at willowbank, countless no-bar 7, low to mid 8 sec. passes on shinko's. Sure simmo wasnt talking about sydney maybe? What sort of intercooler are you running ??

Who's running 7 sec at Willowbank on shinkos?.

Traction maybe better at Willowbank than Sydney on an average but Willowbank can be very ordinary at times.

Leonard.
You know what i mean a DOT tyre not a square slick, what i understand Goats looking at running in the 9's
As previously said the goat is greedy. I'm not looking to run 9's. That's why I bought a flat slick..If I was to use a drag radial, I know there are better brands. But to sort out the rest of the bike. A shinko Reactor is less than half the price to go through the learning curve. I don't have a Turbo to run 9's. We want to run 8's. I know it sounds arrogant for someone that has never run a bike down the quarter. But goat's don't think like humans. Ha Ha!
Party-smiley-018 When your not Racing, your only waiting!