my old bike dropped within 1 week
Hey Bill , do yourself a favor and try a few different later model Harley's, they go alright. I traded my busa in for a Harley and love it.

No doubt i miss the busa riding , imo just too many HWY patrols these days to really enjoy a good fun road ride.
(07-10-2013, 06:45pm)pan Wrote: Yeh Bill, little guys like Pedrosa, Marquez and Stoner can't handle the power... (insert cynical face here)

Talking more about the weight issue pan not the power issue when a 220+ kg bike at a slow speed dropping is a lot to try and pick up I believe you had a similar problem pan did you manage to keep your bike off the ground

(07-10-2013, 08:43pm)07BLADE Wrote: Hey Bill , do yourself a favor and try a few different later model Harley's, they go alright. I traded my busa in for a Harley and love it.

No doubt i miss the busa riding , imo just too many HWY patrols these days to really enjoy a good fun road ride.

Yes I hear what you are saying that's a major reason for getting on a cruiser I wanna ride and enjoy the scenery of Victoria I spent 40 yrs in Qld and been here for 2 now and really haven't seen too much
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
(07-10-2013, 08:53pm)Xhiler8r Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 06:45pm)pan Wrote: Yeh Bill, little guys like Pedrosa, Marquez and Stoner can't handle the power... (insert cynical face here)

Talking more about the weight issue pan not the power issue when a 220+ kg bike at a slow speed dropping is a lot to try and pick up I believe you had a similar problem pan did you manage to keep your bike off the ground

(07-10-2013, 08:43pm)07BLADE Wrote: Hey Bill , do yourself a favor and try a few different later model Harley's, they go alright. I traded my busa in for a Harley and love it.

Yes I hear what you are saying that's a major reason for getting on a cruiser I wanna ride and enjoy the scenery of Victoria I spent 40 yrs in Qld and been here for 2 now and really haven't seen too much

May I suggest a different forum for this discussion? Sick of this shit about Harleys and cruisers here Pi_thumbsdown
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Bill, didnt you have an M109 before? What did you think of it?
There are a shitload of aftermarket bits for them now days, so you should be able to dress it up a bit.
i loved it cas it was an awesome bike
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]