Bruce, Simmo and Heidi trip and live travel map
Well I hope I got credit for the "screenie".
I think you may have to do a rerun to correct that.
Stop the presses.
BUGGER OFF! No stopping of the presses, you have NO IDEA how long that damn thing took to edit, write, layout, re-edit and re-edit. You'll note it was only published now. There was a LOT of editing. Not of the posts, more just cleaning up.

I can't remember if you get a shout-out, I know Pan did, we said some very rude things about Pan.
Scary There is now a BOOK!

This is great. Well done Heidi.
Clap

I will move this topic as requested.
(But, should we leave it here for a while?)

It may become a best seller.
Pi_thumbsup
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Well you probably don't know it but I have a book coming out soon too.
I've already done ALL the page numbers.

Boom Boom!
The book is incredible quality from a quality lady.

Let me know if you want one as I'll be ordering a couple soon.
Simmo,Heidi, DJ do you want one?

Let me know numbers here I'll pay and sort it out from there.
I'm in.
Hope it is in big letters, has lots of pictures and no long, hard to understand words.
(17-08-2009, 07:18pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: The book is incredible quality from a quality lady.

Let me know if you want one as I'll be ordering a couple soon.
Simmo,Heidi, DJ do you want one?

Let me know numbers here I'll pay and sort it out from there.

It is as Bruce says incredible quality, I'll let you know how many more I need, I'll bring a copy to the drags on sat for others to see, Heidi show yours around ACT I'm sure you will get some more orders
CRIKEY! I'm amazed anyone is interested. Don't worry no hard words, WE wrote it, often dehydrated and sometimes after TWO beers. The photos are beautiful and it makes me smile. I'm stoked with it and it makes me miss Simmo and Bruce when I look at it, but not enough to spend 24hrs a day with them again!
(17-08-2009, 08:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: CRIKEY! I'm amazed anyone is interested. Don't worry no hard words, WE wrote it, often dehydrated and sometimes after TWO beers. The photos are beautiful and it makes me smile. I'm stoked with it and it makes me miss Simmo and Bruce when I look at it, but not enough to spend 24hrs a day with them again!

+1 - I watched the lonely look in her eyes as we watched them ride away, saw that again tonight at Canberra Riders drinks looking through the book and talking about "the parting on the Federal Highway". You can't go through what you three did and not have it affect you. You have my respect and admiration.

You three guys rock

Max - bed time, not enough jack Daniels left in the bottle to carry on.Pi_thumbsup
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
What have i missed!?

Yous are making a book about it?

Mad!
(18-08-2009, 01:04am)NEMESIS Wrote: What have i missed!?
Yous are making a book about it?
Mad!

Quote:& now the book, good work Heidi

What a gread job you have done on it, I have people here at work all fighting over it

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/5...0d288926f9
i'll take one!!!!!!!!!!!!
(18-08-2009, 12:59am)Madmax Wrote:
(17-08-2009, 08:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: CRIKEY! I'm amazed anyone is interested. Don't worry no hard words, WE wrote it, often dehydrated and sometimes after TWO beers. The photos are beautiful and it makes me smile. I'm stoked with it and it makes me miss Simmo and Bruce when I look at it, but not enough to spend 24hrs a day with them again!

+1 - I watched the lonely look in her eyes as we watched them ride away, saw that again tonight at Canberra Riders drinks looking through the book and talking about "the parting on the Federal Highway". You can't go through what you three did and not have it affect you. You have my respect and admiration.

You three guys rock

Max - bed time, not enough jack Daniels left in the bottle to carry on.Pi_thumbsup

I'll second that
Simmo, if you bring your book to Kangaroo Valley I might sign it if you behave!
(17-08-2009, 05:06pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I can't remember if you get a shout-out, I know Pan did, we said some very rude things about Pan.

Knuppel2

Bring a copy to Kangaroo Valley. I'd like to see this!!Pi_tongue