Motorplex
He will come good don't worry about that, I just have a little of .007, may have that covered but
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
So, who is racing at the first meeting of the season? <i></i>
I'll be there. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Well, on Sunday I dropped it the max at the back, and cut and shut a sidestand to suit. Hey, this is the first time in my life I can sit on a bike and have both feet flat on the ground!
Not sure if I'm getting a leave pass yet as we fly to Bris Vegas Sunday, and I suspect a meal is being planned for Sat night. Mind you, I'll probably be eliminated before then!
Just heard from Adelaide that my license is in the mail tonight as well, so it's all happening. Even got some numbers cut for the hump! If I get down, I'll drop off the steel versions of my links and you can play with them as much as you like.
Oh discovered that when you drop it, AND use the rear race stand the bloody bolt that holds the RH support bracket fouls my nice new titanium zorst can! Wing nuts dents now!
Toyota!
Grinder and pop rivets fixed that, just a shame I found out the hard way.
Lesson for anyone with similar designed zorsts and lowering links! <i></i>
I WILL BE SPECTATING THIS WEEK AS I HAD NOT PRE ENTERED. STILL AWAITING LOGBOOK. DEFINATELY THE NEXT 1 AND THE SPORT COMPACT THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY. I WILL SAY GDAY BRUCE AND IAN. CHEERS REVIT13 <i></i>
Oh, we have to pre enter??
Bummer, should have read hand outs I suppose.
Here it is, lowered with new side stand and numbers!

And now nowhere to go! <i></i>
You need to space the can out about 30mm otherwise the swing arm axle bolt fouls it.
i35.photobucket.com/album...000397.jpg

i35.photobucket.com/album...000396.jpg <i></i>
bear you can still run but it will cost you $175 instead of $105. bike looks mega low! <i></i>
Man that is a shit load of spacers that you have there

this the best shot of my bike from the rear, but you can see

how far out my pipe sits...

what ya think... Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting” <i></i>
That's because my can hanger is central to the can, not offset like yours.
I'll get a shmick ally spacer made up.
Good news about late entry, I'll call them tomorrow and get onto it. <i></i>
Bear I had a similar situation on my bike, I reshaped the hanger to sit offset enough to clear. That may not be enough for you though!

If you are twisting the pipe that much whats the fit like at the other end?

Shayne <i></i>
No problems, the advantage of spring retained zorsts! Just rotate at the joint, there's 3 per pipe in the end so no hassles. <i></i>