How many active members we really have please VOTE
Sounds like your over qualified. But you should be able to get a special consideration if you can prove that you have used mega of chroming or polishing and video evidence that you lick your bike clean every night..... What.... doesn't everyone do that? Cheers,
Holge
i put o/s active even though my bike is in storage at my brother's garage because it's snowing here now

am i considered active or a lurker? i read the news each week but don't post a lot Dorothy
Voted Aussie Active, even though the bus is still unregistered and I only jump on here occasionally. Wazza.

I've stared death in the face....he turned and walked away.
G'day
I nominated as aussie lurker 'coz I don't have a lot to say...
But I do ride 'busas :-)
Regards
kevin
mm, near 70 users active not bad at all!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

and I reckon theres heaps of lurkers who never bothered registering however perhaps with the poll you cant post or vote unless registered so maybe incentive to get them outa lurk mode......so come on down
Just voted Au Active but not always able to access computer hence miss the threads sometimes but kep coming back..
Active but not on a Busa 13 / 17.8% plus the folks that have Busa's and don't ride them (keep out of this Rocket)
Jeepers we hay have to change our club name, how about
The Australian Almost Riding A Hayabusa Club

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Im in as active ish Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
f*** nos I've got Velocity
I've been away three weeks, do I still count?
Quote:Active but not on a Busa 13 / 17.8% plus the folks that have Busa's and don't ride them (keep out of this Rocket)
How about the aussie hayabusa psudo riding club?
We look like we ride,but not really.
The Phantom is back
Re: How about the aussie hayabusa psudo riding club?
We look like we ride,but not really.

Now get back to riding instead of this midless drivel!

How fugen cares???

The End!
Now again active ... but not on any bike or a Busa

I just have a shit load of Busa parts & accessories in my garage that I must get rid of 1 day, when I find time to dig them out

Cheers, Peter
I'm in. I'm in Vietnam now but will be active as soon as I get back (This is me in Vietnam on my Yamaha Majesty 125 ) Michael
Start digging Pete........................

Parts are snapped up quick here at the moment!

Welcome back too..................

Cheers, Phil.