Track Days @ Eastern Creek
We did <i></i>
Sorry Pan looks like WELL I thought ah, yeh well, I f==cked up
Nov 3rd thats it, anyone not in the club is welcome with open arms,even Kawasaki etc.
Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thanks for clearing that up. Do we still have at least 6?

Do you want to post details about paying through you or signing up via the internet? What would work best?
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Well Pan as soon as I have sufficient numbers I will contact the
people and arrange payments, still a fare way off. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Sorry,
I can't make Nov 3rd, have to work. Will have to catch up and meet all another time. Might still do Oct 22.
Anyway have fun, ride carefull, hope its not too hot... or raining.

Regards
Steve <i></i>
No worries Steve. If you're ever down in Sydney during the week, keep an eye on our posts about drag nights. They're always good fun, though a long way to come from Orange just for a couple of hours...
<i></i>
Steve if you decide for Oct 22 let me know will try to come out with you. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Kawasuki,
That would be great, I will post a little closer to the day, might also have a few mates from here come along also.
Saw a black/blue Busa in Orange on Sunday, don't see that many around here.

Steve <i></i>
NO worries Steve, we might get a few more which will be good . I will see what discount I can get off the SB peole. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Wow Kawa, were you up late, or up early when you sent this message?
<i></i>
UNO Pan no rest for those who start early and finnish late. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Hey guys,
Apologies again, wife just tells me she has organised 70th birthday party for her father at our house on the 22nd Oct, so no ride day for me that day. Told her if I bought a Hayabusa I could make it back in time, but she still says no way and no I can’t trade her Ducati to get one. I’m itching to do another ride day, last one was December so I’ll have a look and pick another day, might even try Oran Park, will post date when I know in case anyone else is interested. Kawasuki great idea to make this thread sticky, and Pan, I would love to come to the drags for a look one night I will keep an eye on the dates.

Regards Steve
<i></i>
No worries Steve, anyone esle interested in Oct I am going with a couple of friends. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Got a few of my mates to help out too...
That one in the front is 1HotBusa, behind him is Simmo, etc...

Customer Service & Complaints Division
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i>Edited by: pan at: 12/9/05 9:55 pm
</i>
So how many blokes did they cripple for life finding out how many they could use before the trailie would clear them That's gotta hurt. At least the bike doing the jumping hasnt an H in the first name.......and lucky it aint a Goldwing.

Actually they look like Pan's groupies, and that green colour.................JELLY!!!!!! Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Burn the Copper Silver and Gay Mardi Gras Pink!!!
Red/Grey and Blue Blacks Rule!!!<i></i>