Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
(13-09-2014, 09:47pm)Batfink Wrote: You coming on the NE loop next weekend?

I was thinking of paying you a visit and staying a night one weekend soon too lol
Hope to have bike back together for NE loop.
Am in Qtown house sitting over weekends till go to GP on 11th,should have a spare bed down there for you..Pi_thumbsup
(13-09-2014, 09:01pm)Troopmaster Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 01:36pm)mungaman Wrote: 1 Revhead-N.S.W
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
11 Bill ?? - Vic & Tassie
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu

Have adjusted the list, hope its right this time LOL

Just getting names from the posts, hope i haven't forgotten anyone, getting a great line up.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FIXED,,,,,,,,,,,,

Good stuff munga, King and Shifu from Adelaide are coming too. :-)
Take off #8 cause I think that was me too lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(14-09-2014, 04:36pm)Batfink Wrote: Take off #8 cause I think that was me too lol

#4 & #25 are the same fella too .. but he deserves a double mention coming that far Pi_thumbsup
We better put revhead on there 3 times cause he snores enough to be 3 people lol

Joking Pete, be GOID to catch up again mate
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(13-09-2014, 08:23pm)Madmax Wrote: Bad news for me unfortunately. As some of you may know, I had a total Knee Replacement of my right knee in 2010. Laid me low for some time, was off the bike for 4 months and away from operations at work for over 12 months.

My left knee was damaged in a training accident at work in 2011. On my return from Darwin this year it has proceeded to fall apart completely necessitating the Total Replacement of my left knee. This is a serious operation that will lay me low for some time. The operation is set for the 2nd October. This will keep me off the bike until some time late in January - early February.

I still intend making it to Tathra, but doubt very much that the bike will make it with me. We are booked into a Glamper for the weekend and still looking very much forward to catching up with you all again.

Kind regards.

Max

Sad to hear of your troubles Max. All the best with the procedure and fast recovery. Looking forward to see you there even without the shiny beast Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
1 Revhead-N.S.W
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu

(15-09-2014, 05:16pm)mungaman Wrote: 1 Revhead-N.S.W
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu
26 Max and Mrs Max

Have added my girl and I, we'll be there I hope.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi there, my husband Chris and I would like to join the ride to Tathra, we are coming from Sydney, can you tell me how it works, do you meet in Sydney and ride down together on the Friday or just meet there on Saturday, how long do you stay in Tathra, where do you stay? Etc etc
Regards Carrie
(15-09-2014, 05:29pm)Madmax Wrote:
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu
26 Max and Mrs Max
27 Brett G- NSW
28 Ken- QLD

Hi Carrie,
Welcome to the madhouse ..
Re Tathra .. From the people I can see on the list, there isn't too many coming from Sydney way, only Simmo and his wife and I think they're more out Penrith direction. I think most of the northerners are gathering at Cooma on Friday morning and riding across from there. I'm not sure what time they meet at Cooma, but I'm sure others will chime in with more info. I'm down in Wollongong, and I'll be leaving Friday morning (not too early) and riding down with another guy who rides a busa but isn't on the forum. We'll only be riding at a leisurely pace as we'll be following my wife who is taking the car. You are more than welcome to join us if you like. As far as accommodation goes, we all stay at either of the two van parks in Tathra. Most stay at Frankie J Holden's park but this one may be booked out now. My family are staying across the road at the Sea-Breeze (you will have to ring them to see if they still have vacancies). Most get to Tathra Friday afternoonish and depart Sunday morning. We do a loop ride on the Saturday and then all get together for dinner at the bowling club on Saturday night. If you want to join us for the ride down (and back if you like) drop me a private message and we can go from there.
Cheers .. Dale

(15-09-2014, 06:12pm)Medworth Wrote: Hi there, my husband Chris and I would like to join the ride to Tathra, we are coming from Sydney, can you tell me how it works, do you meet in Sydney and ride down together on the Friday or just meet there on Saturday, how long do you stay in Tathra, where do you stay? Etc etc
Regards Carrie
(15-09-2014, 07:09pm)Dale Wrote: Hi Carrie,
Re Tathra .. From the people I can see on the list, there isn't too many coming from Sydney way, only Simmo and his wife and I think they're more out Penrith direction. I think most of the northerners are gathering at Cooma on Friday morning and riding across from there. I'm not sure what time they meet at Cooma, but I'm sure others will chime in with more info. I'm down in Wollongong, and I'll be leaving Friday morning (not too early) and riding down with another guy who rides a busa but isn't on the forum. We'll only be riding at a leisurely pace as we'll be following my wife who is taking the car. You are more than welcome to join us if you like. As far as accommodation goes, we all stay at either of the two van parks in Tathra. Most stay at Frankie J Holden's park but this one may be booked out now. My family are staying across the road at the Sea-Breeze (you will have to ring them to see if they still have vacancies). Most get to Tathra Friday afternoonish and depart Sunday morning. We do a loop ride on the Saturday and then all get together for dinner at the bowling club on Saturday night. If you want to join us for the ride down (and back if you like) drop me a private message and we can go from there.
Cheers .. Dale

(15-09-2014, 06:12pm)Medworth Wrote: Hi there, my husband Chris and I would like to join the ride to Tathra, we are coming from Sydney, can you tell me how it works, do you meet in Sydney and ride down together on the Friday or just meet there on Saturday, how long do you stay in Tathra, where do you stay? Etc etc
Regards Carrie

Thanks Dale welcoming Carrie and Chris and for passing on the information about Tathra as its my first one too. Have added Carrie and Chris to the list.

(15-09-2014, 07:09pm)brgarton Wrote:
2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu
26 Max and Mrs Max
27 Brett G- NSW
28 Ken- QLD
29 Carrie and Chris - NSW

The list is getting bigger which is great.
(15-09-2014, 07:53pm)mungaman Wrote:
Cheers .. Dale

Regards Carrie

Thanks Dale welcoming Carrie and Chris and for passing on the information about Tathra as its my first one too. Have added Carrie and Chris to the list.

2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris - Moshy - QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Chris - Mackay Qld
24 King
25 Shifu
26 Max and Mrs Max
27 Brett G- NSW
28 Ken- QLD

Hey Munga, check out #4 and #23, FYI MOSHY is from Adelaide, I think there has been a typo there somewhere. :-)
(14-09-2014, 08:39pm)Batfink Wrote: We better put revhead on there 3 times cause he snores enough to be 3 people lol

Joking Pete, be GOID to catch up again mate

hey I was tired it was a 2000 k ride ,lol Idiot2
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(15-09-2014, 08:41pm)Troopmaster Wrote:
(15-09-2014, 07:53pm)mungaman Wrote:
Cheers .. Dale

Regards Carrie

2 Mungaman - QLD
3 Batfink & Missus -TAS
4 Chris -QLD
5 Dale - NSW
6 RYDRZ
7 Rod
8 Grant
9 Jeff & Camiel
10 Capt rob !!
12 Pix
13 The Alchemist
14 Jeffevans
15 Iceman
16 Bazman & Cazgirl
17 Busdriver
18 Corbin
19 Simmo & Wife
20 Wardy
21 Troopmaster
22 Island Drift
23 Moshy
24 King
25 Shifu
26 Max and Mrs Max
27 Brett G- NSW
28 Ken- QLD

Hey Munga, check out #4 and #23, FYI MOSHY is from Adelaide, I think there has been a typo there somewhere. :-)