9.30am it is!

Destination? wink wink nudge nudge, ay no more ......... Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
U 2

Gary Powers got shot down in one

0930 ETD. OK...............

Chain riveter: me + never let that stop us before Rod

Improvise............adapt......... overcome.....

Now..who said that & in what movie <i></i>
Sorry guys not going to make it sun.my wife has booked out that day for me Id make it but it would be about 11.30 b4 i got to the meet point.I know I wanted a ride out this way and what do I do miss it slack i know. <i></i>
Clint Eastwood as Gunnery Sgt. Tom 'Gunny' Highway - in the film Hearbreak Ridge - made in 1986 - Directed by Clint Eastwood

<i></i>
Never mind Jamie.I'll be thinking of you when I gas the "old man's bike up"...... while you're doing whatever you're booked in to do

See.......that's the advantage of being my age........the sheila's think you're harmless (and I am) so they don't give a toss where you go. And........ they're just glad to see your sorry arse outta there so they can hook into the chockies unseen by critical eyes

<i></i>
Didn't Major Payne roll that one out too? and my personal fav: 'Want me to teach you a little trick take your mind off the pain? Close your eyes..., you might feel a little pressure '. You would be suprised how often that works. Heh, heh, heh. <i></i>
WHAT? SPEAK UP!!!

Just got back from the U2 concert!

The bad news is the Misses swapped her afternoon shift for a morning shift! So I'll be looking after my 3 kids.

Maybe next time I'll tell her I was planning on going for a ride instead of just taking off while she sleeps in???

I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere???

I'll try to make it down for a minute to say hello/goodbye. Might even fire up the "Ghostrider Honda"?????

Sorry guys...

Cheers, Phil. Baby sitting not riding. (Well in the morning anyway)

Good greif! My fugen ears are still ringing! <i>Edited by: GDYUP&nbsp; at: 19/11/06 1:09
</i>
Sorry guys, I cannot make it.

I was on the road for 12 hours yesterday and my body is paying for it today.

Have a fantastic ride. Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
That's no problem Pinky, Glad to hear that you got a good ride in yesterday

Catch ya on the next one....

By the way, U 2 was FANTASTIC Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
Top day for a run hey Mr
Rev and I had fun on the open roads and slick sweepers out west. 31 degrees was perfect. 400 odd klms and boy does that blue bomber go!

It was interesting to note that only the friends portion of the "Busa riders and friends" Victorian chapter were available.

With the exception of Mr who made the effort to see us off. good to see you mate.

Also thanks to Maj who took the time to ring through his appologies, thanks for that and congrats on your performance last night at Heathcote

So to sum up.

One ride.
3 weeks notice (requested 4 weeks ago)
One VFR,
One BMW,
A fantastic ride
And not a busa to be seen Cheers,
Holge
<i>Edited by: Holger the Dane&nbsp; at: 19/11/06 15:50
</i>
yeah well that's why a lot just dont bother unfortunately.
Good to hear you 2 had a good ride anyway... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>
Quote:yeah well that's why a lot just dont bother unfortunately

I assume that you mean that people don't bother to organise rides because people don't bother to turn up...

Sorry, I'm a little slow this arvo

But yeah, the ride was great.

Hope your little girl enjoyed her party Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
Who was that dude on the pushy

Looked like he had a baked eel stuffed down his Lycra's

<i></i>
I was thinking about you guys whilst I was peddling over the horizon............

I wonder how many RWHP the Giant CRX3 puts out?

Mid week ride coming up soon.......

Glad you guys had a top day.

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Found out today why Jamie could not make it he would of been still comming down from his big high from saterday.
THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i>Edited by: HAYABUSA ROD at: 20/11/06 23:24
</i>