Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
BJ & I are in that makes 10 bike starters 2fast4u
I'll take my normal seat there to sign autographs guys Boobies4
The girls there will be on roller skates & bikini's Pi_thumbsup

[Image: article-2119832-12505F84000005DC-96_468x...9ea369.jpg]
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it ..
Great night. No Dale. No Big Kev, but plenty of people and good laughs.

[Image: Harrys4_zpsad7ad9e2.jpg]

[Image: Harrys3_zpsb2aca8ce.jpg]

[Image: Harrys2_zpsb836e92c.jpg]

[Image: Harrys1_zps8f0d3728.jpg]
Nice turn-out, pan!!!

So who exackery was there?!?

(07-02-2014, 02:59pm)simmo Wrote: BJ & I are in that makes 10 bike starters 2fast4u
I'll take my normal seat there to sign autographs guys Boobies4
The girls there will be on roller skates & bikini's Pi_thumbsup

[Image: article-2119832-12505F84000005DC-96_468x...9ea369.jpg]

simmo signing autographs......damn it - I woulda parked my coal train right up into the carpark for THAT (well, not really....but maybe for a roller skating bikini-clad blonde with sand in her bearings maybe?!?) Pi_freak

Pi_tongue
Basically there were two classic 99ers and a bunch of boring Gen 2's

Simmo, BJ (Blackbird), Eamon (turbo Gen 1), Me (stock Gen 1), John, Clem, Astro, Vella, BusaCrankin, Wayne and Mrs Wayne, Val Busa (CBR), Mick and possbly others... but I strapped on my helmet really tight on the way home and hence may have memory loss.

Who did I miss?

It was a great night!
And Me, you call it memory loss, I call it early old age
Wm Coach
(08-02-2014, 10:25am)Coach Wrote: And Me, you call it memory loss, I call it early old age

I left you off the list intentionally for paying out on the fact that my bike breaks down all the time! Boobies4

Catch ya next time James! Pi_thumbsup
(08-02-2014, 10:25am)Coach Wrote: And Me, you call it memory loss, I call it early old age

Yeah Coach, pan sometimes does has difficulties visualizing things......unless of course it's red and black!! Lol3

But I did already spot your busa in the line-up (amongst a few others that I recognized).....just needed a little bit of confirmation on a couple of the [lesser-known-to-me] other ones!!Coolsmiley

Hope I get to see you all at the next one...Undecided

Very Happy
it was a good turn out pan I wonder if it had any thing to do with being a Friday night
next time might have to try & have bit of a ride some where
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(08-02-2014, 03:13pm)wayneb60 Wrote: it was a good turn out pan I wonder if it had any thing to do with being a Friday night
wayne

Yes, okay, okay, I get it! FRIDAY night works! Grouphug

We've already planned the next one... Friday the 14th of March

Plan is to have 3 groups meet at 6:30pm

Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Tempe
Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Liverpool
Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Parramatta

Then each group goes for a ride any way they want and we all meet up at Krispy Kreams, Penrith, AKA: "Hayabusa Headquarters" at 7:30pm

We'll leave it up to whoever is there to decide if they want to go for a ride afterwards...

How's that sound?
(08-02-2014, 07:50pm)pan Wrote:
(08-02-2014, 03:13pm)wayneb60 Wrote: it was a good turn out pan I wonder if it had any thing to do with being a Friday night
wayne

Yes, okay, okay, I get it! FRIDAY night works! Grouphug

We've already planned the next one... Friday the 14th of March

Plan is to have 3 groups meet at 6:30pm

Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Tempe
Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Liverpool
Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Parramatta

Then each group goes for a ride any way they want and we all meet up at Krispy Kreams, Penrith, AKA: "Hayabusa Headquarters" at 7:30pm

We'll leave it up to whoever is there to decide if they want to go for a ride afterwards...

How's that sound?

That's sounds like an awesome plan, pan......but Feb 14th [Valentino Rossi Day] F#CK - are you trying to get me punched out by the missus?!? Wtf Knuppel2 Idiot2 Lol3

Oooops.....I just read that again.....MARCH!!!! ha ha ha
Bazman, we've given you a month to recover, you "love machine" you!
Ha ha......I might just about need that much time too, pan!?!

Hey.....why don't we do something on Val's Day night anyway??? We could all take the missususus' out on the back of the bike, and "accidentally" bump into each other somewhere!!! You know, just like the beer ad......."what are you doing here?!? lol

http://youtu.be/idzgD10APUE
(08-02-2014, 11:16pm)bazman Wrote: Ha ha......I might just about need that much time too, pan!?!

Hey.....why don't we do something on Val's Day night anyway??? We could all take the missususus' out on the back of the bike, and "accidentally" bump into each other somewhere!!! You know, just like the beer ad......."what are you doing here?!? lol

http://youtu.be/idzgD10APUE

Sounds like a good idea, though I'd need a pretty big side car unless we can sort out a baby sitter in a hurry!
just leave the kids locked up in the car.....it's the fashionable thing to do these days!!!