my first suzuki
hi all i finally figured out how to shrink pictures down, and upload'em.....any ways heres my 99 busa i brought this one back from the dead, as it was a repairable writeoff,its got 44 thou on the clock, i did all the paint work myself in 2k, upper fairing and front gaurd, i blacked the screen, fited a carbon fibre dash facia,full set of braided lines,full micron system, i fabricated in brushed ally a new chain guard, number plate bracket, and oil cooler bracket to space the oil cooler away from the micron headers. i also picked up a nice genuine 99 seat hump too. my next mods will be fiting my velocity stacks, a k@n and commander then have it tuned. ive just finished doing a service and replaced a few fuel system parts, so hopefully im set for the summer. thanks to all the members that helped me with info,advice, and parts cheers heaps.    
IF IM NOT ON THE THROTTLE.....IM ON THE BEER BOTTLES!
Nice lookin busa .. well done Clap I actually like the red/black better than my blue/silver but I ended up buying it because of the low(ish) km's it had done. Hope ya get yours running spot on .. Yes
Cheers .. Dale
(03-10-2010, 08:27am)Dale Wrote: Nice lookin busa .. well done Clap I actually like the red/black better than my blue/silver but I ended up buying it because of the low(ish) km's it had done. Hope ya get yours running spot on .. Yes
Cheers .. Dale

CHEERS!, when i first bought it i didnt like the red and black i just figured the price was right.....but now i really like the colour and the bike more and more.
Yeah carny,

Great restoration job mate.....it looks like all the blood, sweat & tears were worth it!!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap
Coolsmiley
(03-10-2010, 08:39am)bazman Wrote: Yeah carny,

Great restoration job mate.....it looks like all the blood, sweat & tears were worth it!!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap
Coolsmiley

YEAH! there was def sweat, i polished the micron headers on the mop to a mirror finish, and blood from negligent use of a flat blade screw driver, and i almost cryed with all the fuel delivery issuse...haha! cheers mate.
very nice, looks like all the work was well worth it