What did you receive with your new K8
Hi Guy's,

I just want to know what you received when you bought your new Hayabusa.
When I went down to Parramatta to bring home my new white all they gave me was two keys the rear hump and the GSX1300R owner's manual in a plastic bag plus the warranty book with the receipt in it. That's all i got. Did I miss out on some thing.

Best
John
Thanks John
same, plus the print also got the bike staff to get on their knees bowing and chanting ' were not worthy' as i was riding off Lol2
Hey mate - I was in the Parra store yesterday and saw your new bike ready for pickup, congradulations on your new toy! Sshmick mate

Yep - thats all I got as well when I picked mine up - you dont get a lot of bits extra these days

BK
Egos; everyone got one
Well them are the breaks hay.

When I bought my Triumph Rocket III I received a zipped bag, a folder, a wallet with all stuff in it and three keys plus a master key. The guy gave me a tee shirt and a cap.

I suppose we are lucky to get tyres these days. As soon as I went out the door with my Busa I turned to say thanks and good by, but there was nobody there.
Great I say.
Best
John
Thanks John
Same stuff but gave 12months at 10% off all store stuff (parts included)& free data dot stuff, I guess he wanted me come back quicker for another sale if it got stolen, Westerns Penrith they were great to deal with Pi_thumbsup
You will also find a "You can do anything"Ghastly tool kit under the rear seat.
If you bought a limited edition white one you will also get a framed print to go with it.
Welcome
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
wow - yeah I forgot to mention teh 10% VIP card lol what a joke, you can get 10% off anywhere if you really want to.

AS soon as I get some shit cleared up I will tell you about my experiance with a certain Suzuli dealer

BK
Egos; everyone got one
My brother and I bought new bikes from Parra on consecutive days (he went the K8 GSXR1000) and they did NOTHING to sweeten the deal. My other brother was also after a new bike and they didn't bother to follow up the lead - needless to say he bought elsewhere. I also got a crappy price on my trade, and all they threw in was the eliminator bracket which I could have fashioned out of bits from Bunnings (but they charge $150 for apparently). I can't really complain as I am a lazy bastard and wanted things to happen quickly but if I could do it all again....

And hey, don't forget those awesome plastic keytags - the guy seemed obsessed with attaching the keys to them, which I then immediately removed.

I guess bikes are selling themselves these days.Confused
Don't worry, you'll find out about the free "cheesecake" soon enough.........

Ghastly
Thrillseekers..................you get what you pay for......Very Happy

What the hell do you want for buying a bike that you're gonna buy anywayRoll

You've got the best bang for buck on two wheels or four...be grateful for that you whineing buggers Lol3
Never ride the A model of anything.
I picked up my K8 with 3.6K on the cloock with all that shit plus...PC3usb,TRE,Custom fitted and welded SS into Ti 421 system that makes 194rwhp already,factory dublbubl screen and solo seat,braided lines,good pads,pirelli pro corsas+the orig bt015 with hardly a K on em,bla bla...all for a grand or two below the good price.PLUS I still have the bluesilver jan 2000 millenium bling parked next to it( temporarily called B2) currently for sale for 10K.if I could post photos I would(dumb f@*$#r0
garboCoolsmiley
Hi all

me and my bother both bought K8's from desert edge motorcycles in Alice and all we paid for was the bike 18490 and 12 months rego + stamp duty. so cost us 19750 each. basically they thru in the dealer delivery and freight, not much really when you buy two bikes of someone. however they do give us big discounts on any parts we buy or order.
Future Sport Townsville gave me a Textile grey/black Joe Rocket jacket($259 on the tag) and fifty dollars off a AGV stealth helmet. I walked out with a smile on the dial, but who wouldnt when your about to ride a new baby home.
Mark good thing you didnt ask for the premium package. richard has a special room out the back he likes to call his special place of happinessFatman
Regards

Dan