How many?
DJ Pete or Volvi - How many members did we have when we changed over to the new site? We seem to have really exploded with numbers recently, hopefully the majority have purchased a busa either new or old and arent just lurkers.

Ruffy
We had about 700 members over a 6.5 years on the old site but many of those had come and gone and some were double ups etc. At changeover time, I reckon that we had about 2 or 300 active members/lurkers when the old board wrapped up.

The uptake has been incredible since the release of the K8 busa and the lower price of the GEN 1 bikes making them much more affordable to a whole new range of buyers.
Even now though, many of the new members on this board are only seldom or part time visitors but a daily average of 300 is not out of the ordinary and that would make an active community of about 5 or 6 hundred in my calculations.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Got me buggered why the busa is so popular Confused

Ruffy Lol3

PS - Saw a white K8 up the old rd today, didnt pick it till it was really close either.
as what Busgo said above. Whats got me blown is the amount on un-registered visitors, about 300 per day. I guess we might be popular overseas. One things for sure were probably the only club that has been online continuously for almost 9 years, so perhaps name recognition there.

PS.You un-registered users get more by registering ie access to downloads and full pics, perhaps thats encouraging registration to.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Ruffy Wrote:PS - Saw a white K8 up the old rd today, didnt pick it till it was really close either.

hey ruffy, i was on the old pacific hwy this morning for a few hours (if that is the old road)on a white k8, got to peats ridge then decided to go home and thaw out. Storm
cheers rod.
I tell everyone about our site when I am chewing the fat about bikes.

I usually mention things like the free advice and friendly people I have meet and how being part of a large group enhances the whole biking/lifestyle experiance, so if others are doing the same that could explain it Confused
Or maybe the busa just rocks Yes
Yes Rod - it was near the servo at hawksbury bridge about 10am ish, but i was on the TLR. Went home and got the big bike out for a ride in the arvo Yes

Ruffy
Speedzalot Wrote:I tell everyone about our site when I am chewing the fat about bikes. I usually mention things like the free advice and friendly people I have meet and how being part of a large group enhances the whole biking/lifestyle experiance, so if others are doing the same that could explain it

I do as well ;) I am sure many of us do... Trophy
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
[quote=Volvi]
Whats got me blown !!!!!
So your easily pleased then Volvi Ghastly
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
nah, seems to take 300 of em lol.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
I think registrations are higher due to "Misc photos" only being available to registered members, and other things Volvi mentioned.

Oh, and also, I think that registration was a bit more painful on the old site, and the ability to get a unique name on the wider community of ezboard was harder.