Undetectable Radar Detector
Has anyone had any experience with these products?
Is it to good to be true?

http://www.dontgetcaught.com.au/motorcycleradar.html
FastPhil Wrote:Has anyone had any experience with these products?
Is it to good to be true?

http://www.dontgetcaught.com.au/motorcycleradar.html

I used radar jammers in a few countrys,and they do work the only problem is that you have to know the models/radar the law is using so you can buy the right unit. This info is available through the freedom of information act but im not sure how well that law works here!!!!! Be aware that some of the radars used have the facility to let the dipshit hidden in the bushes know that you have some kind of device thats making his signal bounce off.In regards to the web/address/site you posted their prices are a bit extreme so if you dont mind a choice and maybe a cheaper one check out this company and just before some gun ho retard complains NO IM NOT SELLING THESECoolsmileyhttp://www.radarbusters.com
I have been looking at something like this for some time but havnt formed an absolute opinion yet - the new radars the blues are using are supposed to be even more tricky so I am waiting to see what teh new variation of the detectors come up with - its a tuff one speshlee when so much $$ is involved, be intersted to hear your views

BK
Egos; everyone got one
Whats the fine worth if you get caught with these things now, is it just NSW or all states
simmo Wrote:Whats the fine worth if you get caught with these things now, is it just NSW or all states

Hang on Simmo theres one here in a Ozzy book that says its legal?? Lazer ..
[quote=busakid08]
I have been looking at something like this for some time but havnt formed an absolute opinion yet - the new radars the blues are using are supposed to be even more tricky so I am waiting to see what teh new variation of the detectors come up with - its a tuff one speshlee when so much $$ is involved, be intersted to hear your views

most us ones dont work in australia, depending on what state your in.

goto this site

www.radar.co.nz

its all the info you need Very Happy

hey just wondering anyone had brought one yet ?
www.securitygear.com.au
There are 2 types and they are supposed to detect all au radars .
Ok to pm me if you don't want the world to know you've got 1

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Just a story taken from an RAF Newsletter. It was in the news a whle back.

Two British traffic patrol officers from North Berwick were involved in an unusual incident while checking for speeding motorists on the A1 Great North Road. One of the officers used a hand held radar device to check the speed of a vehicle approaching over the crest of a hill, and was surprised when the speed was recorded at over 300 mph. Their radar suddenly stopped working and the officers were not able to reset it.
Just then a deafening roar over the tree tops revealed that the radar had in fact latched on to a NATO Tornado fighter jet which was engaged in low flying exercise over the Border district, approaching from the North Sea.
Back at police headquarters the chief constable fired off a stiff letter of complaint to the RAF Liaison Office. By return came the reply in true laconic RAF style:

"Thank you for your message, which now allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Tornado had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air-to-ground missile aboard the fully-armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the pilot flying the Tornado recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile systems alert status, and was able to override the automated defence system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar installation was destroyed. Good Day"
(06-09-2011, 10:48am)DAVE01 Wrote: hey just wondering anyone had brought one yet ?
www.securitygear.com.au
There are 2 types and they are supposed to detect all au radars .
Ok to pm me if you don't want the world to know you've got 1

I like the way they have a simple block of text simply saying "Consumer Warning".
I Can't comment on other states but, In SA ALL police vehicles carry a radar detector,detector .If You get caught with one they will fine you Plus $1000 & Probably jump on your $1000 dollar detector. I assume all states are the same .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I rang them and was told'for full Covery you need 2 of them and the one to cover laser radars is not removable, so it is around 2k for both.Probably has 5 dollars worth of chinese electronics in it lol
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
[quote='BikerBoy' pid='250217' dateline='1315270460']
Just a story taken from an RAF Newsletter. It was in the news a whle back.

Two British traffic patrol officers from North Berwick were involved in an unusual incident while checking for speeding motorists on the A1 Great North Road. One of the officers used a hand held radar device to check the speed of a vehicle approaching over the crest of a hill, and was surprised when the speed was recorded at over 300 mph. Their radar suddenly stopped working and the officers were not able to reset it.
Just then a deafening roar over the tree tops revealed that the radar had in fact latched on to a NATO Tornado fighter jet which was engaged in low flying exercise over the Border district, approaching from the North Sea.
Back at police headquarters the chief constable fired off a stiff letter of complaint to the RAF Liaison Office. By return came the reply in true laconic RAF style:

"Thank you for your message, which now allows us to complete the file on this incident. You may be interested to know that the tactical computer in the Tornado had detected the presence of, and subsequently locked onto, your hostile radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming signal back to it. Furthermore, an air-to-ground missile aboard the fully-armed aircraft had also automatically locked onto your equipment. Fortunately the pilot flying the Tornado recognized the situation for what it was, quickly responded to the missile systems alert status, and was able to override the automated defence system before the missile was launched and your hostile radar installation was destroyed. Good Day"
[quote='DAVE01' pid='250215' dateline='1315270090']

Shame the pilot interfered with that Automated Defence System Pi_freak That is what we really need, not a pissy, pointless detector telling you you have been pinged. By the time it detects it is already too late. Mustard after the lunch IMHO.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Stealth technology is not that smart...in essence it is just a bunch of odd angles that bounce the signal off at odd angles but not back to the reciever. Of course this is for radar...for laser the light beam needs to be bounced off in a similar fashion. I figure all you need to do is mount several mirrors on the front of your bike and it should work....unfortuanatly I am much too much of a pussy to try it and too fkn lazy to boot!
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
(08-09-2011, 11:15am)Aussie Steve Wrote: Stealth technology is not that smart...in essence it is just a bunch of odd angles that bounce the signal off at odd angles but not back to the reciever. Of course this is for radar...for laser the light beam needs to be bounced off in a similar fashion. I figure all you need to do is mount several mirrors on the front of your bike and it should work....unfortuanatly I am much too much of a pussy to try it and too fkn lazy to boot!

I just wrote a huge reply to this thread and lost the bloody thing due to a handy 'Windows' short cut (meaty thumbs). Not going to write it all again, but Steve is close. The advantage of laser to the porkers is that it is more directional/controllable than radar, something thats virtually extinct in WA since early this year and the reason we now have the mutiple target laser revenue raisers now.

However the best way to stuff laser is to shine something brighter back at them (possibly at the same PRF, but not certain), hence the so called 'laser jammers' that have been advertised for a couple of years or so. If anyone has proof they work and he/she doesn't work for any sod selling them, then I'd love to hear of their experiences.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
No Attachments !
f*** you too Rod !!!