insuremyride
Just insured my 2006 Busa for $15,700 with these guys for $800 which isn't too bad considering I've been riding for less than 2 years, only had 3rd party before, no advanced course, no security devices, daily ride, $1000 worth of gear and NRMA & ebike wanted close to $2000. Have seen reports of anything between $300 & $3,000.
Sounds like there are some good deals to be had out there - I hope they last. As you probably already know, Suncorp is shopping itself around the market at the moment looking for a new owner. The only likely bidder will be the CBA.
My Current ride, GSX-R 750 is insured for 10,000 with a comprehensive policy costing $660.00 pa. I got a quote for the new Busa and the new premium is $680.00. I have been with Insuremyride since they started up a couple of years ago and their premiums have been fair dinkum, even on the renewals. Not like the others who don't care about loyalty. With NRMA and the others I use to have to re quote like a new customer before I would get a discount. I tried it with Insuremyride and they didn't rip me a cent extra...

Hope they stay viable

Stephen V

" Live the Vision "
just insured mine through insuremyride and it was $764 annually.i have 09 black busa.price is right but i guess an insurance company seems to be good untill you have to make a claim.just have to cover yourself and be honest.mines insured as a standard bike but after 1000k's i have yoshi trs to put on so i will have to ring them and tell them and make sure they insure me with mods.its better to tell them everything you do just to cover yourself.
What do you think these guys would make out of me taking my busa to a RATs Eastern Creek track day ? Someone said it wouldn't be covered but I read somewhere else that because there's no timing allowed, it wasn't considered racing ? and therefore was covered.
ok doing training for cgu only cause i have too

through them any bike used for racing is not coverd

another point canberra motorcycles told me that insuremyride is owned by shannons.its their baby because car owners where ticked off by the bike riders..long story

cgu and nrma are owned by same company.

pity aami doesnt do bike insurance
Try www.ebikeinsurance.com.au
Got cover today, $488 for a 2001 Busa, garaged at night, 3-4 days a week riding, rating 1 car insurance taken into account.
I am 48, and have had licence for 30 years with no loss, and have head no claims for over 5 years.
Book price $10,700 not bad, only paid $8000 for the bikeClap
I have been insured with them for 3 years. My last bike was stolen and they paid out my policy and I had the cheque in 3 weeks....can't complain about the service....got my '03 Busa insured with them...premium was about $530 from memory...very reasonable....Shannons wanted $1000, Ebike wanted just over 2 grand for comprehensive. Recommend Insure My Ride to anyone.Pi_thumbsup
Well just got my first Busa 2000 Blue/Silver Mint condition no mods. rang WQBE whom I have already got insurance on my CX650. They quoted me $730. I am 44 had a bike since 16yrs 9 mths never had a claim so all my insurances are 65%+.
Went online to insure my ride they Quoted me $629! ok so someone said try Shannons, Rang them and they politely told me to ring them back when I have had the Busa for 12 months! the jump was too much for them to think I would handle it!
Well insure my ride has my money now, Insurance companies dont waste my time, give me a decent quote to start with and you will have me, I wont ring back if I get a better quote! my biggest bike previously to the Busa was a BMW K100RS I know the Busa is awesome.
I have my Busa insured with IMR. My previous bike (VFR750) was insured thru them too, and when it was stolen, I had the payout cheque within 3 1/2 weeks. Can't complain about their service at all. I wasted a lot of time shopping around when I got my '03 Busa (tried Shannons, WQBE etc...)but no-one could compete with IMR prices.Biker
My Blackbird was with IMR, All sorted within 3 days where we came to an agreement. We had the Cheque in out hot little hands within 9 days of the accident. I am pretty happy with that, still I guess because the other guys admited fault it made the whole process much easier.

We paid $326 a year for my 97 Blackbird, insured for $7600.
I'm happy with Ebike. I've had my 04 insured with them for 2yrs.
First yr was $228 Full Comp including no voluntary excess.
2nd yr (after a $1800 claim) was $265.
(44yrs old, been riding for about 25yrs)

Someone tried to steel my bike last yr & damaged the ignition.
I called Ebike, faxed them the Police Report, They said to take it to 1 repairer of my choice. (I chose Mick Hone - Melb)
MH faxed the quote to Ebike.
The repair was approved & MH contected & given the go ahead within 3 business days of my first ph call....

I'm happy with that.......
Have had no problem with insuremyride. Just had my bike repaired after roundabout incident and was hassle free.
EDIT...

On my post above I made a mistake.

The values I quoted should be $328 & $365

Very sorry for the mis-information..........