command system
Hey guys
Anybody give advice as to whether or not to fit command system? I have fitted Yosh pipes, goes hard. Will the command sys control fuel only? I've heard tales of woe about GSX 1000's having probs if command controls more than fuel.

Thanx heaps
Stevec107
by command i take it you mean power commander?
Regards

Dan
Dan85 Wrote:by command i take it you mean power commander?

yes
thx
stevec107 Wrote:Hey guys
Anybody give advice as to whether or not to fit command system? I have fitted Yosh pipes, goes hard. Will the command sys control fuel only? I've heard tales of woe about GSX 1000's having probs if command controls more than fuel.

Thanx heaps
Stevec107

I think that with the K8 (checked your profile) many people are saying you don't need a power-commander.

However, they seem to remain popular amongst those with a full-system and not so much for those with slip-ons.
Licence Back!
TimF Wrote:
stevec107 Wrote:Hey guys

Thanx heaps
Stevec107

I think that with the K8 (checked your profile) many people are saying you don't need a power-commander.

However, they seem to remain popular amongst those with a full-system and not so much for those with slip-ons.
Thx Tim any info is good info will save pennies
Regards
Stevec107