New White Busa in the Hunter
DOH! [attachment=3476]

Also try camping shops / suppliers - they would sell the same stuff too!
Missy_Moo Wrote:Some shoe repairers / upholsters sell a large aerosol of waterproofing agent. If not again try an upholsters for a liquid to paint on, or go to a horseland / horse - western shop as they should sell a liquid waterproofing agent.

I painted this stuff on my swag THICK and its been sitting in water in the back of the ute and it didn't bother it. The only place which lets down waterproofing is zips and stitches generally.

The aerosol is great on boots and clothing for extra waterproofing. Just read the destructions first to see if it might change the colour of lighter material colours. Usually I don't care, I need it waterproofed so it gets dunked!

Thx a lot for that, no I don't care too much about colour changes either, waterproofing is far more important.
Hey guys,
on my previous bikes i've riden plenty in the rain and i always pack my stuff in a waterproof bag inside the Ventura!!! just good insurance....my gear is always dry..the ventura bag is just a carry bag but you can go to a gearsack bag and you can get raincovers for them....ride safe.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
[/font][font=Impact]Very nice. I just picked up my white Hayabusa on the weekend, looks unreal in the flesh. I am going to be installing R77 pipes hopefully soon. Enjoy your ride.
humbussa Wrote:Hi Guys,
nearly my first post i posted in the newcastle ride thread! but still new to this forum and my new K8 white, i came from a ZZR1100 but loving the Hayabusa....only done 1200k's in three weeks so still running her in?? but they say after about 1700 you can have a go....is that right? i've got a Ventura rack and bag and a set of Yoshi 22's cant bring myself to putting the rack on....it seems to spoil the look of the sext rear end! looking at a tankster bag but 2 months wait...anyway look forward to riding with you Hunter Valley guys and meeting you further away guys on the long runs ahead....
Stuntrider666 Wrote:[/font][font=Impact]Very nice. I just picked up my white Hayabusa on the weekend, looks unreal in the flesh. I am going to be installing R77 pipes hopefully soon. Enjoy your ride.
humbussa Wrote:Hi Guys,
nearly my first post i posted in the newcastle ride thread! but still new to this forum and my new K8 white, i came from a ZZR1100 but loving the Hayabusa....only done 1200k's in three weeks so still running her in?? but they say after about 1700 you can have a go....is that right? i've got a Ventura rack and bag and a set of Yoshi 22's cant bring myself to putting the rack on....it seems to spoil the look of the sext rear end! looking at a tankster bag but 2 months wait...anyway look forward to riding with you Hunter Valley guys and meeting you further away guys on the long runs ahead....

the pipes will sounds awsome, it's hard to describe the sound of a Hayabusa on idle with some yoshi's fitted!! welcome again!!!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Gee another White Busa and that a few of us now. Welcome to the club have fun and enjoy the bike you'll love it.

[attachment=3502]