Stay Upright Advanced II
Hey guys,
thinking of doing the stay upright advanced 2 cornering and braking course...has anyone done this and is worth the time and money? been riding a few years but thought it might be worth a few pointers in this area!!!
your advice is welcome...thanks
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Any course is a good course if it improves your riding - I did all 4 superbike courses as a refresher to myself and believe it was worth every cent I paid even just to correct a few bad mistakes, rememebr a few forgotten rules and techniques and learnt a few new ones even after 35yrs of riding - you can never stop learning and all knowledge for riding is good knowledge
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Any course is a good course if it improves your riding - I did all 4 superbike courses as a refresher to myself and believe it was worth every cent I paid even just to correct a few bad mistakes, rememebr a few forgotten rules and techniques and learnt a few new ones even after 35yrs of riding - you can never stop learning and all knowledge for riding is good knowledge

thanks, yeah always room for improvment
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
I did it a couple years back a Oran Park and loved it.
Highly recommend it!!! It rained all day when I did it. I've never had a problem in the wet since then!