Sydney Spannering Session!!!
Western Sydney (15 minutes from WSID)

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
I might come for the tools. <i></i>
That's great Heidi, but remember, we think of Simmo as our friend. <i></i>
<i></i>
is this the same Pan that left a message earlier with problems about His bike p
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Nah Simmo, this is evil pan

I hear the bloke who rang you and asked for help with his bike is actually a nice bloke!
<i></i>
Hi there,

On Pans bike it may take 15 minutes from WSID, on other bikes you could do it in five!!!

Happy to have it at our place since the angle of the dangle in Pans carport is excessive.

I can take the link out of your chain, it involves a 4" grinder and a riveting link. You will need to buy the riveting link, I have the tool to redo it. I would try the 38T without shortening the chain first just see if it is what you want as it will reduce your bottom end pulling power.

We will fire up the BBQ probably with some sausages etc. For those that need the address call me on 0416-317-109, or ask those that have been here before ie Pan or Simmo.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Last time we had a group ride from Maccas Rosehill carpark for those who werent sure which way to go - can leave say 12.00?

Ruffy

<i></i>
I need to shorten the chain anyway. Where do I get a riveting link from? Is that little link thing my chain already has a riveting link?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
I,ve got a chain beaker and refitting kit.Works ok. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
hey all iff poss i would love to have my bike set up 4 my waight <i></i>
Hi there,

Only if you are prepared to tell everybody your weight on the forum

When I set up Simmos bike I had to set it up for a 200kg Gorilla and his 300kg Jelly Wrestler so we shoud be able to do something for you. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
98 kg lol need to some thing about that <i></i>
Thanks for that 1Hotone but it now needs resetting I have put on a bit more weight over Xmas can you still help me
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
WOT!!!!

So are we up for a 300kg Gorilla then?????

Now that it is getting close can people who are intending to attend please let me know by posting below so that we can buy enough snags etc.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA