Sydney Spannering Session!!!
Hi there,

I guess for the frame sliders you need a M10 x 1.25 Tap. Sorry, I dont have one of those or the wrench for it.

There are a couple of us who have the airbox mod, I've duck taped the S&R Pro one but have a full airbox mod in mine. Some people go for the half modification which is just removal of the flapper valve, the full mod takes out the partition where the flapper valve sits all the way out to the filter sealing face.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Graham I think you will find ours is the small air box mod, the full one is ripping the bottom floor of the box and fitting a flat filter like a Holden one into it.
I'm going to try and make it but may have to fly out to Melbourne on Sunday afternoon now (work sucks)
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
it's a 10mm tapered tap - i will try and bring one with me. You will also need something to space between the knob and the frame to keep it off the fairing - you can use alloy tubing cut to length that fits over the bolt, which can then be painted any colour.

Ruffy

BTW - I will be at Rosehill Maccas carpark at 11.30 for anyone who doesnt know where Grahams Garage is.

<i></i>
Hey if in need of something 4 the day just ask and will see if i can help but i need the address so i can get there thx is it a go to set the bike up 4 my waight 4 i know shit about it .
<i></i>
Bump!

It's on tomorrow (Sunday), from 12ish, onwards.

Ruffy will be at Rosehill Maccas carpark at 11.30 for anyone who doesn't know where Graham's Garage is (look for a sexy red/black Busa with a handsome fella on it)

Anyone else that gets lost, SMS me for the address...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Quote:(look for a sexy red/black Busa with a handsome fella on it)

You worry me pan

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Our host...

His turbo

(notice the drool spots on the ground )

Tycho

Pan and Ruffy getting spannered

The rest of us

Great to catch up with Max and Busdriver too!

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Thanks Grahah for today, have you managed to clean up the oil slick where Pans bike was parked yet
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Thanks for your great hospitality Graham, it was much appreciated. Love your "shop" and the barby.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Hey guys,

No problem, anybody is welcome at the HQ anytime, all they need to be is part of the Hayabusa club. The "shop" and the BBQ facilities will be getting more fancy over time so watch this space.

And to our friends from the ACT, thanks for coming up, the offer extends to you folk too. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
First off thx 2 Graham + family 4 the day good to catch up again and allso thx to the boys 4 helping set up the beast great stuff u hit the spot with front end the set up have a awsom time at jindy <i></i>