Levers
Any one tried the atermarket levers stock looking of ebay.

Looking at a black set.

Wondering if the fit and quality is ok or are they crap.
Undecided
go for the pazzo levers very sturdy and they look great to
Ant, just bought a set of these levers (Black with red clicker) from the U.S from Star Rotors

STAR ROTORS

[attachment=3581]

They ended up costing me @ $150 AUS delivered ( Lot cheaper than Spazzo's ) They are packaged as Yanashiki but stamped Titax Confused , but any way they look great fitting is a piece of piss and perform great as well. Hope this helps
Photobucket
THey look sweet!
Assumming from the pic you have the short lever length version, how have you found them in action - required lever force, feel etc?
also what range of adjustment?

also considering the asv levers myself. so would like to draw a comparo.
Thanks for the tips guys.
REVIT13 Wrote:also what range of adjustment?

also considering the asv levers myself. so would like to draw a comparo.

Range of Adjustment is the same as the Pazzo / CRG type of lever, i.e 6 position clicker, considered ASV myself, but for the price these cant be beaten

If you still want ASV levers, check out MOTOMUMMY.COM they offer an excellent service and great price
Photobucket
andw Wrote:Assumming from the pic you have the short lever length version, how have you found them in action - required lever force, feel etc?

Yes, bought the shorties, only ever used 2 fingers on the standard levers also, but as these are Billet there doesnt seem to be as much flex in the lever, required force is about the same i guess, have the levers set on the lowest setting (Position 1) and havent had any problems pulling the big girl up from speed as yet. Have SS lines on as well, so that also makes a huge difference.

Hope this helps
Photobucket
THANKS FOR THE GOOD DIRT.
http://www.spiegler.de/en/company/news1#139

I sell these just incase u didnt know.
THanks for the info - ordered a set last night
Egos; everyone got one
Be careful of the cheap ones they are prone to break
Agree there, your life in your hand, dont skimp on that right hand lever!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Agree there, your life in your hand, dont skimp on that right hand lever!

Yep ask Pan but hes only on a Red bike so it don't matter Lol2