Australia's Fastest and Quickest Busa
Next issue of Rapid Bikes should have a revealling article on what it takes to build, maintain and run Australias fastest and quickest Hayabusa, with plently of pictures that most would never see.

We hope it will inspire or atleast give the riders some ideas when building their own bikes.

If one person steps up it will be worth it.

Many thanks to Jeff(rapid), Ray(easyriders)and Oleon oils to finally convice me to do it!

Leonard.Biker
Legend Wrote:Next issue of Rapid Bikes should have a revealling article on what it takes to build, maintain and run Australias fastest and quickest Hayabusa, with plently of pictures that most would never see.

We hope it will inspire or atleast give the riders some ideas when building their own bikes.

Many thanks to Jeff(rapid), Ray(easyriders)and Oleon oils to finally convice me to do it!

Leonard.Biker

nothin like a house gun to do the trick.
kawasuki Wrote:
Legend Wrote:Next issue of Rapid Bikes should have a revealling article on what it takes to build, maintain and run Australias fastest and quickest Hayabusa, with plently of pictures that most would never see.

Leonard.Biker

nothin like a house gun to do the trick.

Clap Clap
Roll

Made him an offer he couldn't refuse! Lol2
Trophy was there ever any doubt Pi_thumbsup

Its not a house gun thats done the trick, it Dee !!! (Dee don't look here, have you see Her go off) Coolsmiley MMM the support I mean Dee Party-smiley-018

Leonard.Biker

Nice write up Leonard Drool I'll step up, i want 1! Coolsmiley soon......
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
got a copy of rapid tonight so when i get home im gona go sit down on the throne n have a good read!
great report on quicksilver loved every bit i am just shocked that it has never been on a dyno before just the drag strip that is insane well done Leonard got my support at the drags 100% Also like your top fuel bike as well that is even more insane
bigfoot Wrote:great report on quicksilver loved every bit i am just shocked that it has never been on a dyno before just the drag strip that is insane well done Leonard got my support at the drags 100% Also like your top fuel bike as well that is even more insane

No real need to dyno as he has all the data logging onboard that he needs. I used only a wideband commander to log AFR and had my R1 and busa running perfectly 13:1 and knocked a couple of tenths off. Could be advantageous when doing initial set up of ECU but after that track data is the better in my opinion.

If you put the dyno money towards data logging capabilities then you have it dynoed everytime you ride it. Instead of a once off expense for dyno, you have an investment that you can take with you from bike to bike....
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Leonard Australia's FASTEST??Confused mmm
hawkwind Wrote:Leonard Australia's FASTEST??Confused mmm

You told me you'd keep it a secret if I told you how fast I've gone! Knuppel2
hawkwind Wrote:Leonard Australia's FASTEST??Confused mmm

...Over 400m or 1/4 mile.(drag racing)

Not Landspeed....sorry fella's

Leonard.Biker
Actually, quickest AND fastest over the standing quarter mile.

Drag racing: No need for a run-up.

How much quicker will the new B-King be?
Pi_thumbsupGreat wright up.
I'm still drooling over the mid sevens.

I'd be happy to crack an eight.
That 7.7 at Willowbank last Sunday still looks great to me!!!! always a pleasure watching you race mate!!!!keep it upPi_thumbsup
[/quote]

...Over 400m or 1/4 mile.(drag racing)

Not Landspeed....sorry fella's

Leonard.Biker
[/quote]

GrouphugPi_thumbsup