MBP's Busa
Well after a bit of work the busa streetfighter i bought is back with the fairings on and back to normal ( 2004 purple / black), a few pics of the streetfighter as i bought it and after it had been finished but didnt have the air ride in yet.

Matt
liked the street fighter pic. mighty tuff
MBP Wrote:Well after a bit of work the busa streetfighter i bought is back with the fairings on and back to normal ( 2004 purple / black), a few pics of the streetfighter as i bought it and after it had been finished but didnt have the air ride in yet.

Matt

Looked excellent in street fighter mode. You didn't like the look?

MaxAustralia2hayaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
hey MBP i like the fairing look heaps better!!!! if you want a street fighter buy a B King......i just don't like Naked bikes....but that's just me Very Happy
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Yea i like a fully faired bike and with the air ride it looks really low, ive got the standard suspension back in it for a comparision video im taking but will post pics when the air rides back in.

Matt
MBP Wrote:Yea i like a fully faired bike and with the air ride it looks really low, ive got the standard suspension back in it for a comparision video im taking but will post pics when the air rides back in.

Matt

how do they handle with air ride, i know with cars on bags they handle like a wet sponge? i like the low look though
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
MBP Wrote:Yea i like a fully faired bike and with the air ride it looks really low, ive got the standard suspension back in it for a comparision video im taking but will post pics when the air rides back in.

Matt

how do they handle with air ride, i know with cars on bags they handle like a wet sponge? i like the low look though

There are two styles of systems available.
Single chamber - pressurises the top of the shock piston and floats on a bed of air, gives a limited amount or rebound control and is good for cruising around.

The twin chamber system - Allows the top and bottom of the piston to be independently adjusted for height / rebound control / shock stiffness you can ride at any height and have the adjustability throughout the height range. (This is what i personally have on my busa and im going to be doing a video to show how the system actually handles) including the twisties.

I manufacture both styles of systems and i will be shooting a comparision video shortly, 1 busa with standard suspension and 1 busa with my MBP twin chamber air ride, so you will actually be able to see how they handle.

Matt
Looks better with the fairing.
Nice job.

How loud is the exhaust.
The exhaust is a Boz Bros full system yep it was loud when i got it, i have machined another baffle to quiet it down which is good now.