Julie Ashleigh Allen 22/06/1971 - 31/10/2004
P.S. Pick one of the images and get DJ to put her up on the members listing. She was one of us. <i></i>
She IS one of us. <i></i>
What a great idea Heidi ! Well said. Maybe we could have a small red "R.I.P" in the corner of the photo, or dates (or something tasteful... ) so visitors can see the photo and membership is a tribute from the rest of the club. We should create a "Perpetual Membership" division. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Dave, I still can't believe we lost such an asset to motorcycling. I suspect she showed many of the girls that it could be done, and well.
Ride on Jules.
I'm glad life has taken a turn for the better for you and your boys.

Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
Sitting here in ancient Olypus crying after seeing those photos, what a big girl I must be. RIP Jewels, never met you. miss you heaps everytime I see your name on this list. You were a lucky Man Dave and still are. Alexander, my 13 years old son sitting here with me in this internet cafe trying to understand our loss as his Daddy explains how we lose friends and family to this thing we call motorcycling.

Hey Heidi, missing the Thursday night meets mate. Keep ya black bits on the black top. Busdriver too. We are worlds away but still thinking of our brothers and sisters on the road.

Max and Alexander Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Found this photo and thought that it just had to go in.

The only good thing I could say about the Falco was that it would record the top speed. Unlike the Busa, the Falco was GST exempt, this is a true speed, and as it turns out, it's top speed. I think most people would be happy to call it 'braggin rights', Jules on the other hand would call it,

"Was I going that fast. You scared the shit out of me when you went flyin by ya bastard. You made me feel like I was going backwards. I really need to get me a Busa, can we swap pleeeeeeease honey".

Dave<i></i>
Two years gone Jules, never forgotten.

Dave<i></i>
I went by and visited Franko today.
He's still got his "Jules" sticker on his bike.

Never forgotten!

RIP
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
here here.
Didn't know her but will be thinking of her today... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968<i></i>
R.I.P Jules thinking of you Dave THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
Same here Dave, hold your kids close and appreciate all of our loved ones, we just don't know how long we have with them.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Happy New Year, all! <i></i>
I haven't been on here in a LONG time; just logged in and even checked my inbox, saw a PM from Julie where she'd shared some info about an accident she'd had, then I see this :(

No words...you're in my thoughts and I'm so sorry to know that she's gone. Amazing picture of her and her kids...just no other words :( :(

Michelle <i></i>
Pics moved across from old board...
a few more...