Julie Ashleigh Allen 22/06/1971 - 31/10/2004
Another year passed my Princess, but the pain and your memory are still very vivid.

It's been 5 years today and although alot has happened since your passing, it seems just like yesterday.

Thankyou so much for the times, and the memories, the laughs and the tears.

I miss you as much today as 5 years ago. I'm sure your looking down saying toughen the f*** up and enjoy life, easily said, but once touched by you it's hard to be normal again.

Forever in my Heart, Thoughts and Dreams. Love you Princess. You really were a Real Jewel.

David.
Hi David, wishing you and your family well. Good to see you here again.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Wow 5 years Thinking of you David & the little ones
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
My Thoughts are with you and your family..
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
(31-10-2009, 07:17am)SubRX Wrote: Another year passed my Princess, but the pain and your memory are still very vivid.

It's been 5 years today and although alot has happened since your passing, it seems just like yesterday.

Thankyou so much for the times, and the memories, the laughs and the tears.

I miss you as much today as 5 years ago. I'm sure your looking down saying toughen the f*** up and enjoy life, easily said, but once touched by you it's hard to be normal again.

Forever in my Heart, Thoughts and Dreams. Love you Princess. You really were a Real Jewel.

David.

Felt a little of your pain then Dave, and still do. We hope you and the kids are doing fine.

She will be with us forever in our hearts and minds.

Good on you Fiona for taking a littletime out from your very recent loss to share your generous feelings with Dave and the rest ofus.

You have a heart of gold girl.

MaxAustralia2GrouphugAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Too Right Max.

Fiona, my sincere condolences for you recent loss. My heart becomes a little more heavy every time I read of another passing. The only real comfort I ever found was the knowledge that Jules died doing what she loved and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I'm sure a lot of others would feel the same way.

Again, thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes.

Dave
All of you have shown me how important a family is no matter how it is made up. I know I never knew Julie but from what I have read she was a wonderful mother, wife and great friend.

I am glad to be part of something special here and already feel like you are my great friends. Despite my pain I will never ignore the pain and happiness of others.

Thank you all for making this forum so special.

No one is ever forgotten.

MWAHClap
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
With the passing of another year my love the pain and sorry is still so real like you were beside me just yesterday. 6 years ago today you left me and the boys for a much happier and peaceful place. As hard as it is to lose anyone, let alone someone as special as you, the pain while not going away, is bearable in the knowledge that you are safe and without pain, are able to watch out over us all and laugh at our stupid antics and mistakes, and bask in my unconditional and eternal love for you.

I was saddened this week when I visited you to see that your father has recently joined you, but at the same time relieved to know that you have family company and not having to deal with all the motorcycle rif-raf that have sadly joined you, on your own. Keep them all on their toes my love as I know that there is no way that you would ever let them get the upper hand.

Our lives are so much richer for having had you as a part of them my love, and you will remain in my thoughts and heart always until we meet again.

I love you Princess and miss you dearly.
Thinking of you David and your Family
R.I.P Julie
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
So many years and yet it feels so soon.
So many can relate well to your words I'm sure.
RIP Julie
Lovely annual tribute David, Im sure Julie smiles at you words and is proud of your devoted love for her.
Wishing you and your children well, and remembering Julie.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
6 years ago wow the years really roll on, also wishing you and all the children well
Cheers Mate
Pi_thumbsup
Carpe Diem!
Not a day goes by Jules without you inn my mind and heart. Sorry I missed your anniversary on here this year, you know though that you were very much in my thoughts.

RIP my love.
Our thoughts are also still with Jules and with you David...