Whos going to the Moto GP?
Well its that time again.
Who is going to the GP? Is anyone camping down there. I'm looking at getting my trusty old tent out and camping in the trackside campground again for the three days.

Is anyone else planning something similar?

Tycho
ME ...ME ..ME Fatman Party-smiley-018
Il'l be there again, (only missed 2 since 1989) camping in highside camp ground, 11 mate's in an ezyrent bus. arriving lunch thurs--leaving mon.
if i see any busa's il'l come say g'day.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Check the RATS site Mark. Dozens of them will be there and usually get boxes and stuff sorted out, so you may be able to sneak a good spot!!
Yeah I'll be going .......... If I win the AMCN Get on the Grid competition that is YesTrophyBeerFatmanWhenpigsfly
(18-09-2008, 08:56am)TYCHO Wrote: Well its that time again.
Who is going to the GP? Is anyone camping down there. I'm looking at getting my trusty old tent out and camping in the trackside campground again for the three days.

Is anyone else planning something similar?

Tycho

Yep, i'll be there for sure (haven't missed 1 yet)....if u change ur mind about camping, I might have some room for you at Cowes (2 min. walk to pub) ! PM me asap if interested....

baz.
Pi_thumbsup
We will be there, if anyone is doing the Barry Sheene run, come over and say Hello or if u see us in Cowes (at the Euphoria cafe, besides the pub,where else!!!lol).
We have one or two beds left at the house (in Cowes)I rent every year if anyone is interested, send me a pm.
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

I'm heading down again, camping Trackside and doing the Barry Sheene run, so I'll keep an eye out for Busa's with and without canine passengers. If you see a Black K8 and a black and white MV with QLD plates that'll be us.
Ando.
Going down from Brissy with a motely crew of bikes. Alternate years do the SBK. This year it's MOTOGP. Looking forward to the run on the recently purchased Busa!!!!!
heading down on tues' 13th;early from brisbane if any1 wants to tag along give me a call 0412672331. cheers mechanx
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Utter Utter Bastards - the lot of you....Knuppel2

I can't get off work again.
Boss is going though. Hmmmm, maybe he will fall ill the day before and have to stay.
Wm
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(09-09-2009, 05:37pm)BUSGO Wrote: Utter Utter Bastards - the lot of you....Knuppel2

Boss is going though. Hmmmm, maybe he will fall ill the day before and have to stay.
Wm

a full pack of Laxettes in the coffee u make him the day b4 he's due to leave should do the trick !! Roll
I have been going to Motogp at Sepang Malaysia x2 before.Its damn boring and crowded till i slept there lol
TO ALL AHC MEMBERS ATTENDING THE MOTO-GP AT PHILLIP ISLAND NEXT WEEK....

We're all meeting up at......

"The Euphoria Gallery Cafe"
(13 Thompson Ave, Cowes)
from 7pm, Saturday, 17th Oct.

....if you're not sure where that is, check this link:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sourc...+3922&z=16

See you there....
(09-09-2009, 05:37pm)BUSGO Wrote: Utter Utter Bastards - the lot of you....Knuppel2

Wm

Mmmmm! I'll force myself to drink many Bundy's for u mate, Yeah, I know, someone has to do it!!!lol.Lol2 Ohhh! yeah, someone has to ride all those twisties to get there and back, I'll be thinking of u!!.

Cheers,
Tex & BundyYes
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!