New rear tyre
Will have to replace my rear Tyre very soon and was hoping for your thoughts on what works well with the stock Bridgie still on the front. All my riding is road based and I do like sticky ones.
Any advice is appreciated, Thanks.
Round black one
Egos; everyone got one
They all work well. Take your pick
Depends on what use you want it for, long hall, track, twisties Biker
Twisties
With summer coming on, a Bridgie BT-015 or Metzeler M3 or Z6 will be good.
They are not so good in the cold but great in warmer months.
Recent evidence of the Michellin Pilot Roads II on the round OZ trip proved their flexibility and long life under extreme conditions.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
pilot power 2ct or bridgestone 016 if you really like your corners.Get a 190/55 rear if your not 2 up,they steer much bettter.
spamanglenn Wrote:pilot power 2ct or bridgestone 016 if you really like your corners.Get a 190/55 rear if your not 2 up,they steer much bettter.

If yopu really want stick-to-the-black-shit quality and are not concerned at wearing tyres out a bit (Lots) quickly, go the Avon VIPER! awesome tyre, confidence provoking handling. Great in a 180 for better tip in as well.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Fit any bridgestone gives better mileage.Just make sure it is a 190/55/17.
It actualy has more side wall lenght than the 200/50/17.That means that it is taller so you'll get a little more sharper geometry.
Madmax Wrote:
spamanglenn Wrote:pilot power 2ct or bridgestone 016 if you really like your corners.Get a 190/55 rear if your not 2 up,they steer much bettter.

If yopu really want stick-to-the-black-shit quality and are not concerned at wearing tyres out a bit (Lots) quickly, go the Avon VIPER! awesome tyre, confidence provoking handling. Great in a 180 for better tip in as well.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Avon Viper is a great tyre but as stated they dont wear very well, havent these been discontinued due to a copy right of the name Viper

I have just put on the new Avon Storm and so far so good, just as sticky but seems to be lasting longer.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Thanks lads, it is appreciated.
Of all the tyres i've had so far the corsa 111 is giving me the best k's. In my opinion the 55 profile is the best for steering, may give better ground clearance to.
See really is a waste of time asking thses sorts of questions - everyones an expert .. in thier opinion, why dont you just try a few and make up your own mind .. if you have one
Egos; everyone got one
busakid08 Wrote:Round black one

Lol2 ha ha ha yeah the square ones are to bumpy
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
try a stiky one that lastsCoolsmiley
dabusaConfused