Yep Another One
[attachment=4087]

R77 full system, power commander,190 at the rear wheel
Great bike
Welcome Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
Welcome to the club the Jaffa is a sweet looking ride which I have a soft spot for. Anyway enjoy the threads there is some really good info here as well as meeting other Busa Riders..Pi_thumbsup
welcome mate love the bike you got in the photo, can't wait until i am old enough to legally own a weapon like that have fun on the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it here
welcome from one jaffa to another .Welcome
Did ya have to wait 9 yrs to find the best bike on the planet? twas here 9 yrs ago. Hey welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Nice look Jaffa, the colour matched/polished wheels look like they're the business? Put up some other pics for a better look.Pi_thumbsup
Welcome Jaffa...was gonna get that colour but went the white!! like the wheels bit like Tex's....enjoy the site mate.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Welcome
I like the rego sticker holder... not something i've seen before
Where's u get it? or is that standard gear for NSW?
debandee Wrote:Welcome
I like the rego sticker holder... not something i've seen before
Where's u get it? or is that standard gear for NSW?

hey mate nearly everybike shop i've been into sells them down here about $25 you can get a legal one that rotates for about $90 they turn so the cops can read the whole label without turning upside down
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Scary
THEY CAN READ???
debandee Wrote:Scary
THEY CAN READ???

Lol2 good call!!!
Volvi Wrote:Did ya have to wait 9 yrs to find the best bike on the planet? twas here 9 yrs ago. Hey welcome to the club.

I like that volvi Lol3

Welcome mate.

190hp at the wheel, bloody weapon Pi_thumbsup
GCBusa Wrote:Nice look Jaffa, the colour matched/polished wheels look like they're the business? Put up some other pics for a better look.Pi_thumbsup
The wheels were done by Westerns at penrith when I got it.800 bucks well spent
[attachment=4186]