One for Rockhampton!!!
Hey Guys and Girls, Been havin a bit of a look around on the site, very good so far. Picked up a 05 busa bout 2 weeks ago Party-smiley-018 Rode from Gold Coast to Rocky in 1 hit expecting to be sore by rocky but i must say it was comfy all the way!!! Could'nt get a better bike i don't reckon. Anyway if there is anyone around Rocky i'd like to catch up for a bit of a run 1 day soon. Would like to do the Jindy run but will have to see how im goin for time then,
Nathan.
nato674 Wrote:Hey Guys and Girls, Been havin a bit of a look around on the site, very good so far. Picked up a 05 busa bout 2 weeks ago Party-smiley-018 Rode from Gold Coast to Rocky in 1 hit expecting to be sore by rocky but i must say it was comfy all the way!!! Could'nt get a better bike i don't reckon. Anyway if there is anyone around Rocky i'd like to catch up for a bit of a run 1 day soon. Would like to do the Jindy run but will have to see how im goin for time then,
Nathan.

Hey buddy,

I am in biloela if you are doing a ride this way let me know. Have you done Many Peaks?? It is an awesome ride. Always keen let me know buddy(if I have a partner I may even go the jindy run. Welcome to the club in any case,
Welcome Nathan. Jindy is great fun and you get to meet lots of interesting(!!!) people. Tony and I aren't gong this year due to kitchen renos but its a highly recommended ride.

Hmmm I might even have to organise a weekender to Rocky!!!