Yoshi R55
well he better go down the road then,it,ll go heaps faster if the printout shows 200.Lol2Before and after is all that matters.
Should bring yours up to Newcastle Glenn and get a true (conservative) reading.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Lol3.Mine made 158hp with a pipe small air box mod and velocity stacks and a jaffa with a full r77 and pc3 tuned made 176hp on the dyno my new setup was run in and tuned on.Thats realistic enough for me.
when have u had a r77 system ??
Australia2

Hey boys my bike shop priced me $1800 for headers and pipe, and will fit them for a nominal fee, i'd shop around !!!

Slade Wrote:
bassmaniac69 Wrote:Man, they look schweet mate! What are they worth a set??

Yah keen to also know.

Bit confused on piping solutions, seen them from 900-2000+

whats a good price, whats a complete rip. cheers

Ok ouch, priced this pipe today thru my local dealer, $3000 .... I do think this might be a little on the rich side though but you know, I am in darwin :|
Jimbobusa Wrote:Australia2

Hey boys my bike shop priced me $1800 for headers and pipe, and will fit them for a nominal fee, i'd shop around !!!

Slade Wrote:
bassmaniac69 Wrote:Man, they look schweet mate! What are they worth a set??

Yah keen to also know.

Bit confused on piping solutions, seen them from 900-2000+

whats a good price, whats a complete rip. cheers

Ok ouch, priced this pipe today thru my local dealer, $3000 .... I do think this might be a little on the rich side though but you know, I am in darwin :|
Hey guys, I got quoted $2800 for the R55 full from the dealer, got from motomummy for $921 US (inc freight ) so roughly $1400 AUD.
No wonder it makes it hard to support your local Aussie dealers and keep the money in the country. I don't mind paying a bit more to keep it local, but double is just not on.
Hi all, had the R55 full system installed on the Busa on Friday, and what a difference it makes. Feels like a new bike, so much weight saving, and feels like more kick down the bottom end, and more importantly, the note when its cranking is just awesome!! Definitely recommend it.
arround 831 USD with 100 USD for shiping. so 931 USD which is arround the $1200-$1300 aus. on motomummy.com
busa, love em
Finally ordered my r55.....
Anywho Quoted originally approx $140 USPS for postage. Price all up was 981USD
Then Got an email telling me the parcel is to large for USPS and has to go USP and is gonna cost $285

Maybe they jusst dont like me considering everyone else in this post seems to of gotten their pipe via USPS for more then $100 less postage.
This was from morepowerracing
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
Slade, morepowerracing is shafting you on shipping.
Below is the reply from motomummy sent on Nov 21 2009. This is for the R55 full system shipped to Australia - as you can see below it's only $100 USD for shipping.
motomummy busa r55
Once in the checkout I think they take another $10 off, so it's only $821 USD

Reply -
It's in stock and it would be the price on the website after you add it
to your cart. It would be 100 for usps priority mail shipping. You can
order right online. If we can do anything else please let us know.

Corey
MotoMummy Staff
http://www.motomummy.com/store/

If I were you I'd ask MPR to price match inc shipping.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Will see what I can do.
Fingers crossed
(24-11-2009, 03:43pm)Leviathan Wrote: Slade, morepowerracing is shafting you on shipping...

Yeah, they know their gears cheaper than here also. A pair of alloy heads for my V8. Great deal compared to Aussie middle mans price but shipping by the seller was going to be US$150 more than organising a local (californian) courier to pick the damn things up and take them the three miles it was to a USPS depot. Well worth doing if your not getting any joy. You can always check what the shipping should cost at http://www.usps.com/ Cheers
Order has been cancelled, waiting for them to refund my cash, They wanted proof I could get it cheaper, then when I showed them they just said ok we cant do any better...
Still denied being able to send it via USPS

Copy from the email sent to me in regards

The reason this box cannot be shipped with USPS is because USPS only allows a certain size box to be shipped to select overseas destinations. For Australia, these size limits are:

For Express
Size Limits (221.42)
Maximum length: 36 inches
Maximum length and girth combined: 79 inches

For Priority
Size Limits (231.22)
Maximum length: 42 inches
Maximum length and girth combined: 79 inches

As per the USPS web-site: http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/ab_012.htm#ep1572941

The package being shipped is 39” x 15” x 16”. The length plus girth on the package comes out to 101” which exceeds the limits for Express and Priority shipping through USPS.

Now I may be stupid, but how do they get 39 Long, 15 wide, 16 high and turn it into an overall of 101? Am I on crack, or was the seller......

Either Way Im over it, wont deal with morepowerracing ever again, they left a bitter taste in my mouth
Got my 4-2-1 R55 Hayabusa Edition Drool from Bike Gear Warehouse

Ordered it on Thursday 5/11/09 and arrived here in WA Monday 9/11/09
total cost with transport $1499.00 Clap
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it