Anyone scraping pegs?
welcome to the forum.
Hi there & welcome. Just wondering what the clearance height is between the ground & the bottom of the fairing with the bike upright & level & you sitting on it,(the bike)
[/quote]

that's why i'm asking around, i was sooo surprised., I think the previous owner must have made some mods - he was a tall fella.
meh, I still love it, Smitten
[/quote]

Give us a yell the day before you do the Putty again & I'll have a look at your set up, I'm at Windsor
arthur dunga Wrote:Hi there & welcome. Just wondering what the clearance height is between the ground & the bottom of the fairing with the bike upright & level & you sitting on it,(the bike)
i'll check that out tonight when i get home and get back to you because i dont my riding is anything exceptional, must be a set up issue. watch this space !

that's why i'm asking around, i was sooo surprised., I think the previous owner must have made some mods - he was a tall fella.
meh, I still love it, Smitten
[/quote]

Give us a yell the day before you do the Putty again & I'll have a look at your set up, I'm at Windsor
[/quote]
OK Will do - good on you Very Happy
Missy_Moo Wrote:welcome to the forum.
Thank you - you're a good bunch it seems. Very Happy
Just be careful riding with Simmo.
He avoids scraping his pegs by keeping his front wheel in the air!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
DjPete Wrote:I've not heard of many scraping the pegs.
Unless you still have the blobs at the ends of the standard pegs.
I think they will bottom out.
Just take those warning blobs off or add GSX1100 pegs to it.
Have them on mine and no issues although they are a bit small.

another peg scraper :)
just cut the pins down so they are shorter
my left peg had worn down a fair bit

Jes
LisaB(usa) Wrote:
DjPete Wrote:I've not heard of many scraping the pegs.
Unless you still have the blobs at the ends of the standard pegs.
I think they will bottom out.
Just take those warning blobs off or add GSX1100 pegs to it.
Have them on mine and no issues although they are a bit small.
Already took the blobs off, but i think i'll steal my srad's pegs before it goes Wm and give those a go.

another peg scraper :)
just cut the pins down so they are shorter
my left peg had worn down a fair bit

Jes
[/quote]
ah she already tried that Jes with no luck...has to be suspension setting or mod somewhere on the bike...Simmo to the rescue it looks
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
[/quote]
ah she already tried that Jes with no luck...has to be suspension setting or mod somewhere on the bike...Simmo to the rescue it looks
[/quote]

Sounds like the rear of the bike is too low or too much sag, or She can ride like the clappers Scary
Looks like the quiet librarian and the peg scraper will be hard to pass on the loop at jindy this year fellas - could we see some lipstick on the trophy for the first time, has kawa's slobber been wiped off it from last year and will spaman be able to tame the first all motor 300hp Gen 1 on the tight and twisty curves of the mountains?

Place your bets for the "Mortality Meter Cup" coming soon to a wet and slippery corner near you Pi_tongue

Cheers Ruffy
Anyone scraping pegs????

I will be.

As soon as Ruffy gives me back the Angle Grinder. Coolsmiley
Ruffy Wrote:Looks like the quiet librarian and the peg scraper will be hard to pass on the loop at jindy this year fellas - could we see some lipstick on the trophy for the first time, has kawa's slobber been wiped off it from last year and will spaman be able to tame the first all motor 300hp Gen 1 on the tight and twisty curves of the mountains?

Place your bets for the "Mortality Meter Cup" coming soon to a wet and slippery corner near you Pi_tongue

Cheers Ruffy

Jindy? what happens there, only been for the snow. I'm such a newbie, I mean I only found putty 2 months ago, after 2 years in OZ - teach me to be so unsociable - better remedy that Beer
Jindy = Jindabyne, a resort town in the Snowy Mountains down south of Canberra.
We gather there to spread bullshit and burn rubber etc. once or twice a year.
It traditionally rains for us and makes for a cosy get together.
Last weekend of November is the next trip.
See the Riding Not Talking important threads at the top of the list.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hi again Lisa. Come along to the city on Monday night and meet a few of us if you like... we can have a quick look at your bike and you can jump on my bike and compare the height, etc... Pi_thumbsup

We can fill you in on Jindy and what REALLY goes on there Coolsmiley as well

Ghastly

Clicky clicky:

Monday night coffee meeting and ride in the city