Just picked one up today
You should be getting between 18 and 20 ks to the litre out of a busa at normal road speeds.
If you are getting much less, there may be an issue with the sensors on a stock bike.
Some 06 models have had their air intake sensors replaced due to giving incorrect readings.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
pan Wrote:You can get it for $175 for the day with free lunch and your own pits if you sign up through RATS

http://www.nswroadandtrackbikes.com/forums/

Membership costs nothing... Pi_thumbsup

Let me know if you're going to do it...

OK signed up to RATs, same UserId: SteveV

See ya there, shortly I hope ;-)
SteveV Wrote:
pan Wrote:You can get it for $175 for the day with free lunch and your own pits if you sign up through RATS

http://www.nswroadandtrackbikes.com/forums/

Membership costs nothing... Pi_thumbsup

Let me know if you're going to do it...

OK signed up to RATs, same UserId: SteveV

See ya there, shortly I hope ;-)

I just checked RATS... sent you a PM Pi_thumbsup
Just rode to Palm Beach via Church Point and back via Oxford Falls & Roseville Bridge, saw 3 busas on the way, a blue one ? at Newport, a white one with a pillion on Forrest Way and a black one ? somewhere in between. Anybody from here ?
Did my first descent ride on saturday up the Putty Rd and back via the freeway, trying to beat the rain, about 400 kms ? This thing is mad, I cant ever imagine using more that 5,000 rpm, had a quick squirt up to 210 kph for a few seconds, the bike was steady as a rock but between the fear of loosing control and getting caught it was nerve racking. It was howling a gale and I was getting hit by 50 kph gusts and rain drops falling from storms 10 km away, skirting showers all the way. The busa is such a magnificent machine I just dont need all the power, but I love the look and feel, riding it relatively slowly is as much of a joy to me as it is to those that need the hit of adrelaline that comes from just sheer speed.
Good stuff Steve. You may want to edit your post about speed you were doing. May be used against you... Of course, from the telephone discusson we had earlier, I undestand that you are talking about doing that speed on the private stretch of road you told me about... but others may think you did it on a public road...

You WILL use more thn 5000rpm eventually, and you'll find it is a TOTALLY insane bike, but take your time getting there...
pan Wrote:You may want to edit your post about speed you were doing. May be used against you...

Did I say 210 kph, oh that was a typo, I meant 110 kph on the freeway, obviously ;-)
Channel 10 isn't the home of BIG BROTHER Coolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy
being a lady rider guys tend to open up and speak truthfully with me or email me with questions visa versa.

the wrists prob is fixed. just dont lean on them!

use your stomach muscles too hold you up off the bars.yes i put bar risers on mine after 3 days becuase i knew eventually for my own comfort it would be needed. also i have found once you go 80 kms or more the wind holds you up. Very Happy

i was told about putty road by a sales woman in canberra.she said it was an awesome road.
where i live there are not too many corners even though i have been riding along time very little experience on the 25km/hr bends(yuck)

i think i have passed the test on the thredbo too khancobahn road..its bloody awefull

and of course i aways ride at the speed limitsWhenpigsfly

what i love about the hayabusa is its an incredibly easy bike too ride.it handles great and its centre of gravity is fantastic.plus the grunt you need in any gear.i feel far more confidant on "hymie' than any bike i have ever ridden.thats alot of bikes mind you.

i will never drag because i,m nuts but not that nuts

funny isnt it when you buy /love something you start too notice them everywhere