Tunes on the move .... question
Greetings guys --- i know some of you do not condone having an MP3 player in your ear whilst riding ..... but i am one of these people that enjoy tunes whilst on the move .... i dont have it so loud that i can not hear traffic or emergency vehicles ( like some ) but just enough to drown out wind noise and other noise , also tend to use more of the rev range when i cant hear it as much...

Ok NOW my question .... My MP3 player is a " Creative" Mp3 player - is there a universal connector that i can buy that can give me a control that i can have on my sleave on my jacket .... or even better still maybe a jacket with one built in .... so that when someone wants to chat to me as lights ( especially the ladies ) i can actually hear them talk to me without having to scream ..... WHAT ????? WHAT ???? SORRY ??? WHAT ???

i seen something similar to what i am after in BigW for the apple ipod -- it was a back pack and the controls where on the straps just had to put your ipod in the pocket of the bag hook it up and away you went

did you guys have any handy suggestions ??

Busaboc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Is this sort of what you are after??

http://www.huetronworld.com/remote-black...ersal.html

http://shop.ebay.com.au/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=creative+zen+wired+remote&_sacat=See-All-Categories
Having seen someone killed because of distraction of thier music - sorry dont believe in them (I know you didnt want to hear those comments but I think they are dangerous even on long trips)
Egos; everyone got one
I know a lot of guys might be against listening to music but I'm with you on this one mate - especially on those longer trips where the roads are straight and you end up getting bored as f#@k. Can't help you regarding the control option - I just turn the thing on, switch it to random play and just have to make do with whatever the MP3 player decides to play!
I Fcuken cant ride without tunes anymore. I love it and as I've said before, those long rides seem half as long and music can keep me going all day.

People die from all sorts of reasons. How the f*** would you know if someone died riding because they had music on... All sorts of things can distract you driving or riding... Even having a fight with your chick before you go for a ride can be more distracting and dangerous than listening to music.
You can concentrate on the road with tunes in your ears but you can't concentrate when your mind is filled with life's problems you might be experiencing... Music can help you concentrate more on the road rather than your mind wandering off in all directions.

Does music cause you to have accident driving a car?

If your music is too loud that it's distracting your riding then turn it down. You can still hear your exhaust and other shit going on around you.

Each to their own but don't knock it till you've tried it!

Sorry dude I didn't answer your question...

I had a creative and just used a remote and stick it somewhere easy to reach. I do still have a spare new creative remote here somewhere for a MuVo .. I now have an Ipod and use a remote I bought on Ebay. You need something you can press the buttons with gloves on... Haven't found anything specifically suitable for use on bikes but I stick my remote on the bars so I can see it.. Fiddling with a remote can be tricky while riding.
id rather hear the sound of the bike