WSID Fri, 26 & Sat 27 December 2008
AntsBuza Wrote:That's great that outlaw bike have the exhibition class.
Does this mean in the near future it will become a ongoing class.

It was allowed to go ahead as basically they'd banned us from racing at streetmeets, bracket attacks (no grp1) etc etc.
As far as becoming a regular occurence....no chance, we're already down to 3 bikes for this one as it is.

Sports compact is the place to race these bikes, please support them.

Mod bike is the only Andra class you can race in.....at least we own the national mph record....the next faster bike runs nitro!

Leonard.
Printed off the forms today.
Getting the licence in Jan.
March Sport Compact.
I'm pumped!........... and nervous Embarassed Looks like a great day for my 1st 8s pass, i could pump up the boost and do it, much more rewarding doing it with low boost and more skill Pi_thumbsup
Merry christmas all. Grouphug
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Farkin rain Storm Frown Knuppel2 Pi_thumbsdown Wtf and it's meant to Storm for next 3 days
Pro StreetBike Smitten
didn't darren morgan lose a wheel on his nitro car. video footage of the car rolling at speed was not pretty. he walked out with just minor bruising according to the news report over here. keep us posted on your times as wsid website is pretty ordinary. hopefully you still get your fun in.
Saw that on the tele last night, lucky boy. Trackside marshals should be buying lottery tickets as well, they put Bush to shame with their ability to dodge flying debris!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I didn't see the footage but had it described to me then apparently it went on to show footage of Troy C 's incident in the US and question the safety of dragracing in general ???? WTF ???
Yep, typical TEN network style dramatisation.
Show an incident that results in no injury and at the right place followed by a spectacular fatality in an uncontrolled event and link them together.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Clap Clap Trophy to Leonard and Alex on side by side 7s! with Leonard doing a 7.59! Farkn AWSOME track! Great weekend, and great exposure for Outlaw Sports Bike Clap, It was weird to have the slowest bike getting most of the attention Action-smiley-083 Sorry we didn't have that grudge match Simmo Icon_box_
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Matturbo Wrote:Clap Clap Trophy to Leonard and Alex on side by side 7s! with Leonard doing a 7.59! Farkn AWSOME track! Great weekend, and great exposure for Outlaw Sports Bike Clap, It was weird to have the slowest bike getting most of the attention Action-smiley-083 Sorry we didn't have that grudge match Simmo Icon_box_

HOWD OUR BUSA MOD BIKE BOYS GO? SIMMO & GUIDO
I Red lighted .050 Embarassed
Rob from R&C Into the semis Pi_thumbsup
Guido did not enter,
Well done to Leonard, 148f track temp & pulled off a 7.5 Trophy
Heaps of Grudge matches for us loosers it made it all worth while, also well done to the staff of WSID Clap
sounds like exiting racing. well done Leonard!

simmo them damn red lights. may they be green the next time u race!
Very well done boys especially Leonard as he uses a superior oil. Borgy uses anything. What Leonard needs is me as a pillion to stop the wheel spin. Pi_thumbsup
If you want me to use your oil dont be shy and send me some drums.I would be more then happy to take them off your handsLol3
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Oil did someone say oil

[Image: SDC10016.jpg]

[Image: SDC10017.jpg]