Hello from a new member
Hi All

Bought a K8 back in July, live on the Gold Coast commute to Brisbane daily and wondered if there was a meet up/ride out coming up in the Bris/Gold Coast area sometime soon ?

Cheers

Pete
Hi Pete,

Welcome
I'm on the Goldie and try to get out for an occasional ride, although still resting my shoulder after the Jindy run last week.
I'm based in Burleigh.
Gold Coast toy run is on this weekend, and the Brissy guys are having a xmas dinner get together next Thursday (Dec 11th) at the Breaky Creek Hotel. Drop me line if I can help with any of these or anything else.
Biker
Hiya Pete
Welcome GC has a sore shoulder from the massive ride home from Jindy...great to catch up mate!!! hope Tamworth was dry for ya!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:Welcome GC has a sore shoulder from the massive ride home from Jindy...great to catch up mate!!! hope Tamworth was dry for ya!

Cheers mate. Tamworth waters had dropped back but we did have two small water crossings. Plenty of debris all around where the rivers had come right up.
You'd have loved the ride up to Oberon if you'd have come with us on the Sunday, brilliant day. Never mind, do it with you next time.
See you on the road soon.
Welcome to the club Pete.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.
Welcome Pete Pi_thumbsup
Photobucket
Welcome to the club Pete

Happy riding you will have fun Pi_thumbsup
welcome mate i live on the gold coast just at gaven heights but am yet to own a busa
Showback

woohoo another newbie(K)
gday from another busa rider..its ok that you come from qld.
i will still love ya

cheekySmitten
Welcome
cheeky Wrote:Showback

woohoo another newbie(K)
gday from another busa rider..its ok that you come from qld.
i will still love ya

cheekySmitten

Welcome2 the club pete
born to be mild
Welcome
never fly higher than your angel.