microns yoshimora or m4
Hayabusa hey i want to know which exausta are better in performance and sound among the three ..Coolafro
jalal Wrote:Hayabusa hey i want to know which exausta are better in performance and sound among the three ..Coolafro

You could probably go with what ever looks best. The difference in performance of an exhaust on a bike with as much power as a 'Busa is not going to be that noticeable.

There is however, a reasonable difference between slip-ons and a full system. The full system will be better all-round and give you more top end. But for best results, get it dyno tuned.
Just got a 4 into 2 into 1 built for my Copper by Megacycle. It's improved the mid range heaps & the build quality is superb. I got the whole system ceramic coated in black so it looks like the orig system & the muffler looks awesome in black. I love the chrome look but I reckon, (just my personal taste) the chrome looks a bit to bling with the Copper paint job. The same applies for chromed wheels on the Coppers.

The best part is it now sounds like a motorbike & the tin tops can hear me. Not an offensive bark though.

The added bonus is I've lost 8kg in superfluous weight. I love the ol' girl even more, (I didn't think it was possible!)