FREE Hayabusa manuals on CD
Hi Throwdown, wouldn't mind a copy of your disc. Let me know what you need. Cheers. <i></i>
The discs arrived in the mail Friday Throwdown. I've burnt you the 5 copies and they will be in the post back to you tomorrow morning. (Mon) Thanks for posting it down. I have already handed out 3 copies to Busa owners. The video clips on the disc are great too. I can't make the Melb ride next weekend (I'm working, but riding to work. ) I'll burn some more and give them to someone going on the ride to hand out. Just not too sure how many I will burn, I know everone and their dog will want one.
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking. <i></i>
Excellent! Thanks. I don't have a burner, so can't go above the six I'm giving out, so anyone else interested should keep an eye out for post on here from the next bunch in the pyramid. <i></i>
Got a bunch of discs and a burner that's doing phuk all.

I can whip out the next five once I get a copy...... anyone....
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
I'm in the same boat as Peter, I even know a few local Busa riders I can make copies of these for. <i></i>
Add me to your list, Peter. <i></i>
Who is next on the list after Throwdown? Speak up we are waiting. <i></i>
No worries Richard..... That's 2.

Can I have a copy please.... whoever has one please e-mail me and I'll reply with my address.

peter_altas@dodo.com.au
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
remove me from your list peter, I appear to be on someone else's. <i></i>
done.... 4 empty positions
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Another hayabusa site has been doing this pyramid thing, where the hayabusa manual on CD is sent out to five people, and those five then send it out to another five who ask for it via the board or e-mail. Those five do the same and so on. All it cost you is postage. Bargain, when you consider that Action Motorcycles quoted me $177 and one month wait. Even the copy I bought from a guy putting them together cost me $75.

I've just received mine from the States today, so that I can the same thing in Australia and the UK. I'll view it this week, to make sure it's OK.

I don't have a CD burner, so if someone wants to start this thing rolling, they can have my copy,then return it afterwards.
Who's up for this? <i></i>