Boxing Day 08
Bit of a late report.

Maj scored runner up at the Heathcote Boxing day meet.
Well done M8Trophy

Myself and Maj were there represneting the Busa's

More pics and vids on Full Boost.
Noice!

How did you go go? What 60 footers and ET's did you manage?

PS: red bikes rock! Trophy
Go Boys Go Trophy well done
I was all over the place, 1.9 to 1.55 60's, clutch slipping too much at the startline and left the service kit at home,Pi_freak
et from 8.5 to 11, and fluked it into the final when the other guy redlighted and i bogged and stalled .
Also trying to get some hi boost runs logged to check the tune for March at the salt, left some solid black lines in the top end.Lol3 but got some good data.
well done guys. 8.5's must be unreal. would love to see some turbo busa's run at the drags in the flesh. hopefully horndog will be out over here in wa soon.
Just had a look at the Full Boost video. Looks great!!! Well done!!!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Well done fella's!! Trophy

Keeping the "Outlaw" flag flying in the south!

Leonard.
Horndog looks to be nearly ready, Tyson is another contender,i know he is getting ready for the salt but one of the reasons i drag is to keep familiar with the bike so its not as intimidating on the salt.

I look at that vid and all i can think is sooo sloooow out of the hole....Ants was doing way better all day,

Lost 1 to wheeliebars Len , Mick realy wants the national record on his 750.at least he can still run outlaw now .
I know Tyson is getting ready for the salt but he is yet to get a license and his bike has changed a lot over the last 2 years which is when he last run in std fom. i tried to get him out earlier this year but i think he's not keen on the andra license,medical and tech inspection. just my opinion. would love to see him out there as the bike is show quality and he's chasing soming more fairings to look after his pretty paintwork for the salt.

horndog is getting medical today so he's extremely close now.i predict end of month he will be out with our western nationals at the end february being worst case scenario while he gets the tune right.