Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Ok boys this is a first for the club. I have verified details and this is a genuine request.

Mystery busa rider sought by one beautiful damsel in distress, now I know there would be many laying claims to be this knight in shining armour especially after seeing her picture. However in order to qualify.....your "Riding Shoe" will have to fit.

To fit and awake this "sleeping beauty" you will have to give me details only known to this particular rider, the damsel and myself acting as intermediary.

His steed will in all probability be a Jaffa Orange/Black. He may be in his late 20's or 30's. light blue eyes and live in Brisbane area.

The details he is to furnish me with in order to qualify:
Damsel's car discription.
Aprox. date of encounter.
Location of meet and short conversation with said damsel.

If at the expiration of 14 days (ok 30 if im pressed) and the shoe doesnt fit, or busa riders armour is "being polished" by his wife and remains quiet of said encounter, under those conditions I make first claim to give said Damsel in distress her first ride on a busa at warp speeds, yes shes a speed freak.

Ok herewith her email:
Quote:This email is a call for assistance as I really need some help! Just over a month ago I was driving through Fortitude Valley in Brisbane when I was totally distracted by a guy on a bike which I believe to be a Hayabusa (I don't know bikes well, but it had the Japanese writing on the faring so think it is a Hayabusa). He was having waaaay too much fun, looked way too good, was perfectly cheeky and had just enough confidence to be sexy and not arrogant. I on the other hand was jet lagged, in post trip depression, frustrated with staff and generally having a rough time of it, but was enjoying giving my car a workout none the less (I had just left my office to grab a coffee with a new staff member and clear my head before putting on my Wonder Woman suit again when I met this guy....). After a bit of cat and mouse in the traffic and a few quick exchanges at red lights I ended up pulling over to pick up my employee and the biker followed. He was chatting away and for the first time in my life I was speechless around a guy! I was pretty flustered and didn't get to give him my number or get his. Sadly we didn't even exchange names before I saw my new employee coming charging over to "rescue me" (he thought I may have been in some trouble) and I totally let this guy get away and it wasn't from a lack of effort on his behalf.

I'm a single, successful, athletic, outgoing, lass who is generally out for a bit of mischief and can't believe that I missed this opportunity for a bit of adventure! I'm having some difficulties moving on from the whole thing - it was extremely sexy - and I am driving my friends nuts about the whole thing (they are happy to verify this!!!). Therefore I've made an executive decision to try and find this guy and see where it leads :) Besides that, my friends want to know if he has that effect on me again - speechless that is. They say they're willing to pay for it actually ;) They will (I hope) also verify that I am not a crazy stalker chick! I've attached a recent photo as well so you can see that I'm not setting you up for some grief.

I really have no clue how to find this guy but am hoping that you can help. I know under the Privacy Act you cannot disclose members personal details so I am hoping that you can help by posting a request on your website or by sending out an email to your members to see if anyone can help me find the mystery biker, so my details can be passed onto them or give permission to give theirs to me. I'd really like to take this guy out! Of course, I don't want my details being given to the wrong person either, so we would have to put in a question that only the real guy would know such as what colour/type of car did I have or where did we pull over and talk.

I really hope you can help a girl out here, but if you need a bigger cause before you do, you need to know that this is also for the safety of all orange motorbike riders in SEQ! LOL - my friends are chasing them down all over town in the search for this mystery man! :) In addition your involvement would always give you a good story to tell especially if we found the right guy....it's all a bit of fun.

Please let me know either way before the curiosity kills me!! I'll be in contact shortly if I don't hear from you to beg and plead for your support. Please don't make me take you out to the Valley on a Saturday night so you can see how bad the odds are for single girls who appreciate men being men and quality!! ;)

BTW - you're website is really good.

Kind regards and fingers crossed

T.............

Let the 'Contest' begin.

[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Dammm, It aint me, Dammmmmm.....

Lookin foreward to see where this goes...........
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
C'mon Volvi.
Didn't you tell this lost soul that we get these requests every second day?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I gotta get my wife to appreciate just how lucky she is to have snared one of dem perfectly cheeky, confident but not arrogant, adventurous, fun-soaked characters who rides a Busa Egyptian
ohdear Wrote:Volvi .............. pm sent .................. if it's orange it's on Yes

No PM received, probably wishful thinking huh? Smitten

PS. Friendly responses to topic are welcomed even if your just trying to make the cut Egyptian

Remember you have to get past me first Yes
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
The value of Orange/Black Gen IIs in QLD has skyrocketed overnight.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Im down the Valley tonight to see if we can convert her to a good strong Black Busa not like some candy jaffa colour Party-smiley-018
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Damn it, I knew I should have upgraded from a Gen I Lol2

Going to be a lucky 'busa rider out there...
Oh dear!
The poor lass, I really must have had an effect on her.
For the record, it wasn't a jaffa genII but a red/black gixxer thou and I have brown eyes.Roll
Damn, I forgot the effect I had on women...Yes
Volvi, just pass my details on, I am sure she will realise she has erred.
Though how she thought I was in BananaLand and not Victoria is beyond me!!Lol3Lol3
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo? Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
bugger i don't even how have a BUSA!! YET
that must be the day i took one 4 a test runLol3
naaaaaaa just joking i have 2 much trobble with oneLol2Wm
born to be mild
She's hot.

Damn hot.

Let me be the first to admit.

I'm jealous.

Green with envy.

But I ride a black/purple.