Newbie Bike recommendations
Heidi1 Wrote:Anything else you'd like us to fix for you Steventh?

World peace....
Global financial crisis....
Third world debt.....

We're n a roll here!

Common I thought for all of the above we have our world leaders and Co-orporate CEO's.....Lol2

On the Other note:

World peace.... mmmm how many pieces do you want it to be in. Lol3

Global financial crisis....Just on news US President getting angry about Billions of $ paid as bonus to the CEO's of the company in the middle of the crisis..i.e. Citibank took lot of money for financial bailout and on the other hand wanted to buy $42 Million Jet for its top management.Wtf

Third world debt.......having born in one of the 'Third World Countries' one may never be able to remove them from debt due to the fact that combined Polulation of China and India is f*&^ing more then combined population of US/EUR/AUS. Only way to control these countries is to make them impotent for next 40 yrs.Lol2

Thank God its Friday....just going for a coffee....bye.

Cheers,

Bill
Thread Hacked Wtf

bgaheer Wrote:
Heidi1 Wrote:Anything else you'd like us to fix for you Steventh?

World peace....
Global financial crisis....
Third world debt.....

We're n a roll here!

Common I thought for all of the above we have our world leaders and Co-orporate CEO's.....Lol2

On the Other note:

World peace.... mmmm how many pieces do you want it to be in. Lol3

Global financial crisis....Just on news US President getting angry about Billions of $ paid as bonus to the CEO's of the company in the middle of the crisis..i.e. Citibank took lot of money for financial bailout and on the other hand wanted to buy $42 Million Jet for its top management.Wtf

Third world debt.......having born in one of the 'Third World Countries' one may never be able to remove them from debt due to the fact that combined Polulation of China and India is f*&^ing more then combined population of US/EUR/AUS. Only way to control these countries is to make them impotent for next 40 yrs.Lol2

Thank God its Friday....just going for a coffee....bye.

Cheers,

Bill