Who rides with high beam on?
Curious.
This guy does.

Do you?
If you do when?
All the time or just when getting into it.
I do DJ, but not all the time. Mainly during winter when I wear a light jacket, or if the breeze gets through.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
OK seriously, no. By default low beam, and if it wasn't wired to always be on I would turn it on but just low beam.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Very HappyPi_thumbsup
One things for sure I wouldnt ride with them - fu**king hopeles and scary - cant stay in there lanes shit lines and braking and adjusting all the time accident waiting to happen
Egos; everyone got one
yeah noticed they were not good riders kid.
Just happened to see his high beam on and wondered who does it.
i see alot of riders with there high beams on during the day
I don't
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
its weird during the day!
DjPete Wrote:yeah noticed they were not good riders kid.
Just happened to see his high beam on and wondered who does it.

If you look at the clip he hits the high beam about 20-30sec in i would say he did not mean to do it
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
fairly certain its on from when the bike first comes onto the clip .
as for shocking riders, everyones gotta start somewhere. Sure you wernt mr Superbike from day 1.

Oh, and low beam.
Find it irritating when I cop an eyefull of highbeam so I tend not to do it to other motorists unless its real dark and I am worried about seeing skippies and such
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
I do, every day, same as you'll notice all the bacon does.
I know it's a bit hot at the moment for some poor darlings, but don't those idiots on weekends riding their wizbangs in shorts and T-Shirts make ya think the world is fuel of suicidal idiots?
yes i was the one of the idiots not wareing a jacket on the weekend..bad mistake.first and only..bad sunburn i got let off easyly...

wont do it again tempting fate. gruntmax the police are there too install order.its up too you do not get caught
Their was this one time the year before last in winter. I finished work at 11pm and it was teaming down with rain. Was raining constant for a few days and was on my GSXR750 commuting from the Central Coast to Parramatta. Just pulled onto the road leaving work and my head lights blanked out. Flicked my high beam, nothing. Flicked the yellow passing button presto, Hi & Low beam working. Went back in the office and pinched the sticky tape. Problem solved.Rode 100K's with both beams on.
Next day I did a little investigating.Guess where the wiring loom connector is located......
Convieniently below the air intake drain point.Cleaned the terminals and waterproofed the wiring loom connector. Never a problem again.
I generally prefer the normal beams. The Busa lights are excellent. I tent to flick the tin tops as you see their hi beams are on as they are coming thru a bend or on their approach over a rise in the road. They generally see this and dim their lights prior coming over the rise or thru a bend.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I use high beam alot, late night rides & living in the sticks! Seriously, Silverdale rd is scary at night even on high beam, lots & lots of kangawallabats!! It's 60kms from Penrith to home, daylight hours it takes 30mins roughly obeying the speed limits. Late at night it's 45 mins, just too risky with the suicidal wildlife.