2009 NRL Tipping Comp
Hi Trix
Marianne is in
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
how do you register???
MrsTony Wrote:Greetings everyone
Just under 4 weeks til kick off

I am thinking of using an online comp to manage our tips. You need to register first.

Details are
Name of comp
Busa NRL
the password is
hayabusa

Tipping Comp

I will post on here the progress of our tipsters as I reckon it makes good reading. Anyway let me know what you think. Oh yeah still get tacky prizes off Ebay if you win.

Hi bigfoot
Details are
Name of comp
Busa NRL
the password is
hayabusa

Tipping Comp
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
cool i am in as bigfootnick
Ohhh bigfootnick I thought I saw something TOTALLY Different. Off to the naughty corner with cheeky and busgo
Sorry OK people I will post up how everyone is doing on Tuesday, hopefully the on-line tipping comp will have all the results in by then. Good luck everyone.
Winning Teams for Round 1 so far are the Melbourne Storm. (Onya Rod!!!) and the Broncos. All by 1 point.
Wow Braddo and Busa Rod are off to a good start with 6 out of 8 correct.
Actually who honestly would of picked the Rabbitohs and the Bulldogs to win.

Marianne and I got 5 out of 8 (Yeah my boys not having a great day)

Busgo with 4 out of 8 and Cheeky with 2 out of 8.

Ok folks I still have to work out the margin thingy on the site because its saying Braddo is leading but him and Busa - Rod have exactly the same margins and everything. Hmmmmm
i got 6 out of 8 as well
fully registered now!!
MrsTony Wrote:Ohhh bigfootnick I thought I saw something TOTALLY Different. Off to the naughty corner with cheeky and busgo

tff i think trix should be in the corner too!!!

lordy didnt i get off too a bad start!!!! 2 measly points..

righto rolling up sleeves cracking the knuckles and putting cap on backwards!!!....im going too get hubbys input lol

nahh ill make him rego too

all i want and its a small request is that the dragons win the premiership so i can take hubbys bloody roosters guernsy down from above the bedhead and put the mighty dragons up..is that too small of request,no i dont think soKnuppel2Boobies4
Well I surprised myself by fluking 4 points.
My poor workmate (Manly fan) has been off sick for two days. lol. lol.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
OK Nick I can see you now welcome aboard. I was wondering why you didn't show and I see its because you needed to fully register.
all is good now!
cheeky Wrote:all i want and its a small request is that the dragons win the premiership so i can take hubbys bloody roosters guernsy down from above the bedhead and put the mighty dragons up..is that too small of request,no i dont think soKnuppel2Boobies4

Probably just as long as you don't put a piccy of Trent up with the jersey above the bedhead you should be right!!!!