ANDRA Licence
Hi all thought i might ask, what is the go with the ANDRA liscence system? i know you have to be 18 but do you need an open bike liscence?? and what is a good class to start in??
http://www.andra.com.au/subcms.asp?Page=How%20To%20Join&Menu=6

If its more than just a passing interest, then above is a link to a good place to look .
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
They have "BRAIN INJURY" questions in their medical.
Don't drink a gallon of Coffee before your medical.
Wm
Funny that its based in adelaide and we don't have a drag track. WTF!Confused
bigfoot Wrote:Hi all thought i might ask, what is the go with the ANDRA liscence system? i know you have to be 18 but do you need an open bike liscence?? and what is a good class to start in??

You don't need a bike licence Nic, Modbike or one of the street series you guys run up there is the only starting class.

Leonard.
Cool thanks!
just read the info! i am going to get a group 3+4 unlimited liscence wich allows me to race in mod bike
Pi_thumbsup

Superstreet is also ok if your run 10.0 or more, bit cheaper too!

Leonard.
might consider that to! its just that i read you need an open bike liscence to compete in this class. Kinda sucks but will look into it further, thanks for your help
Claytons Licence Read
never fly higher than your angel.
what???
bigfoot Wrote:what???

Sorry Nic, it was a drink they had on the market a long time ago, before you were born.
It was non alcoholic drink & they called it the drink you were having when you weren't having a drink Boobies4
never fly higher than your angel.
O.K! so i would be the only one who didn't get it! LOL